1:2

After changing into her robes she started walking back to her compartment she heard voices.

"—- Oh this is Crabbe, Goyle, And my names Malfoy, Draco Malfoy."

She nearly ran when she heard her best friends' voice.  "Draco!" She giggled while hugging him.
"I've seen you've met Harry and Ron, They're very nice boys." Ron laughed but tried to cover it with a cough.

"Think my name is funny so you? No need to ask yours. Red hair, and a hand me down robe. You must be a Weasley." Draco snarled.

"Yeah, you would think that you couldn't hear Celeste introducing us." Ron said, rolling his eyes.

Draco turned to back to Harry. " You'll soon find out that some Wizarding families are much better than others, Potter. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you with that."

He held out his hand, But harry didn't take it. "I think I can tell who the wrong sort are for myself, thanks." Harry said cooly.

Draco's cheeks went slightly pink. "I'd be careful if I were you, Potter. Unless you're a bit politer you'll go the same way your parents did," Celeste paled at that. She knew Draco was mean to people who pissed him off, but she didn't expect him to talk about Harry's dead parents. "They didn't know what was good for them either. You hang out with riffraff like the Weasleys and Hagrid, it'll rub off on you."

Ron started to get red as a tomato so Celeste stepped in. "Draco, stop it. The Weasleys are nice people. Apologize. And apologize for talking about Harry's dead parents!"

"You may be my best friend Celeste, but you can't make me apologize to these losers." Draco turned and walked away with his goons.

She turned around while Harry and Ron were changing in to their robes. She faced Harry and Ron, " I'm sorry about him. I would say he's not always like that, but he is." She sighed.

"It's not your fault that's hes a git. By the way, if you're so nice, how are you friends with Malfoy?" Ron asked, while getting his stuff as the train started to stop.

"Our mums became friends at Hogwarts, and Cedric is best friends with his brother."

They got out of the train and towards a half giant. "Firs' years!  firs' years over here! Alright there Harry?" Harry smiled as a reply.

All the first years followed the half giant, which she found from harry that his name was Hagrid, to a great black lake.

"No more than four to a boat!" Hagrid called. Celeste got into a boat with Harry, Ron, And Hermione. "Everyone in? Alright then—- FORWARD!" And with his command, the boats started to move on their own. "Wow, This is brilliant!" Celeste had never seen anything like it. Yeah she lived in a wizarding community but self rowing boats! Amazing. And the castle! So much better in person.

When they got off the boats they all walked over and crowded the giant oak doors. When everyone got there Hagrid knocked on the door three times. The door opened quickly to show a tall grayed hair stern looking professor. She looked like she was someone you shouldn't cross. "The first years are here Professor McGonagall." Hagrid told her.

"Thank you Hagrid."

She opened the doors that lead to the entrance hall. Every first year looked at it in awe. Professor McGonagall lead them to a small chamber to explain the Sorting ceremony . She then left.