3:6

Celeste ran and didn't stop until she got to Myrtle's bathroom.

   "Myrtle," Celeste groaned, sliding down the door against Mrytle's toilet. "I'm staying here for the rest of my life. I just embarrassed myself in front of my whole class."

   "What did you do?"

  "My boggart," Celeste said, running her hands across her face. "it was my friend's dead bodies. I could feel them staring at me, so I ran."

   "Well, it's not embarrassing to be afraid of your friends dying," Mrytle said, swooping down to Celeste. "it shows you care about them."

   "You know, you're right."

    "I wish I had friends like yours when I was alive," Mrytle said, sniffling.

   "Ah, well, you always have mine--"

   "Celeste!" A voice called from the doorway.

    "Yes?"

   "We've been looking for you, why'd you leave?" Hermione said, closing the door behind Ron.

  "I was embarrassed. It's not a big deal--"

   "Merlin, she's still here?" Ron groaned, pointing to Myrtle.

  "I live here!" Myrtle scoffed.

  "It's nothing to be embarrassed about. I'm glad you care about us." Hermione said, helping Celeste from off the floor.

   "Thanks," Celeste said, smiling.

    "Can we go to lunch now? I'm starving." Ron said, opening the door and walking out.

   "All he thinks about is food," Hermione whispered to Celeste as they left the bathroom.

   "Hey!" Cedric called from behind them. "Can I talk to celeste for a sec?"

   "Sure," Hermione said, grabbing Harry and Ron's arms and pulling them away.

   Cedric and Celeste went over to a secluded place and sat down.

   "You know I'm not dying any time soon, right?" Cedric said, holding her hand. "I possibly might not even die at all." He added, lightening the mood.

   "What, are you a vampire now?" Celeste said, smirking.

   "I'm much more attractive than a vampire, thank you very much," Cedric said, acting insulted.

   "You always know how to make me feel better, y' know 'ric."

   " 'ric?"

   "That's your new nickname, a nickname I'll only call you."

  "Well, okay, 'este."

     October came and so did the Quidditch season. Julian was now Quidditch captain, and he took it very seriously. Every night that Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw didn't have a practice they had practice.

   "Have you seen Aphrodite?" Celeste asked Melody after her shower. "I haven't seen her since like, September fifteenth."

    "She's probably with some other cats or like hiding," Melody answered, not looking up from her homework.

    "I'm going to ask the Gryffindors," Celeste said, exiting her dorm and into the common room.

    "I'll be back," She called to the Julian. "I need to look for my cat."

   "Be back before curfew," Julian said.

   "It's 4 pm, I'll be back soon."

    Celeste exited the Common room and ran all the way to the 7th floor, only stopping until she was at the Fat Lady.