2:17

"Is she going to wake up?"

    "A sixteen-year-old is not strong enough to kill her, Ginny, she'll be fine."

    "It's been two days!"

   "Will you stop yelling Ron! Look, she's stirring, she might ake up right now!"

    Celeste opened her eyes, adjusting to the bright lights of the hospital room.

   "Finally you've woken up, took you long enough," A voice said beside her. 

   Celeste sat up and saw Cedric smiling cheekily.  Julian, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Fred, George, Melody, and Ginny were also around her bed.

   "Merlin, what happened," Celeste said, raising her arm that was now in a cast. 

    "Riddle knocked you out. But Madam Pomfrey healed most of the damage, it just took you a long time to wake up." Hermione said, taking ahold of her hand.

   "Hermione -- you're back!"

   "Glad you noticed."

    "Ah, she's awake!" Madam Pomfrey said, rushing to her, with Celeste's dad and the Weasley parents behind her. "You must be hungry, you missed your meals!" Madam Pomfrey waved her wand and a big tray of food appeared on top of Celeste.

     "Glad you're awake, sweetheart," Amos said, ruffling her hair. "I'll see you two at home, I bet you want to talk to your friends without your dad here."

 "Who won the house cup?" Celeste asked.

    "Gryffindor," Cedric said bitterly, helping himself to a couple of Celeste's fries. "But you did get Slytherin 200 points."

 Celeste nodded and continued to eat while her friends filled her in.

   "You know," Harry said, eating the fries Celeste gave to the group. "You kinda look like Tom Riddle."

    Celeste pressed her lips together. "Thanks for saying I look like a mass murderer that tried to kill me?"

    The train ride back was full of the compartment doing magic before the summer holiday. 

   "Ginny — what did you see Percy doing, that he didn't want you to tell anyone?" Harry asked as they were getting close to Kings Cross.

     "Oh, that," said Ginny, giggling. "Well — Percy's got a girlfriend. " 

      Fred dropped a stack of books on George's head."What?"

       "It's that Ravenclaw prefect, Penelope Clearwater," said Ginny."That's who he was writing to all last summer. He's been meeting her all over the school in secret. I walked in on them kissing in an empty classroom one day. He was so upset when she was — you know — attacked. You won't tease him, will you?" she added anxiously.

       "Wouldn't dream of it," said Fred, who was looking like his birthday had come early. 

     "Definitely not," said George, sniggering.

    The Hogwarts Express slowed and finally stopped. Harry pulled out his quill and a bit of parchment and turned to Ron, Celeste, and Hermione."This is called a telephone number," he told Ron, scribbling it thrice, tearing the parchment in three, and handing it to them. "I told your dad how to use a telephone last summer — he'll know. Call me at the Dursleys', okay? I can't stand another two months with only Dudley to talk to. . . ." 

   "I think we have a telephone," Celeste said, looking at the number. "Mum used to have a lot of Muggle-born friends who didn't like to use owls. Don't tell Sophie Jones though, she still thinks were stupid Purebloods who don't use muggle things, and I'd like to keep it that way."

   "I've got a surprise for you two, well mostly for Cellie, but its technically yours too, Ced," Amos said excitedly once they apparated into their house. 

   "Oh god, please don't let it be a cat," Cedric muttered to Celeste, who laughed.

   "I got you guys a Cat!" Amos said, walking back excitedly to them with a black cat in his arms. "I got it for Celeste's birthday, but you two can both take care of her!"

   "I'm good dad, all Cellies," Cedric said before turning and going upstairs.

    "I love her!" Celeste said excitedly, taking her from her dad's arms. "I love you!"

  "Glad you like her sweetie," Amos said smiling. "What are you naming her?"

    "Aphrodite," Celeste said, smiling. "I would name her Elizabeth, but I want to name my future daughter that, like mum."