3:10

Thanks for 781 reads shawty baes this book kinda sucks but big plans for future years asf :)

       Harry and Ron didn't talk to Hermione and Celeste anymore, making the rest of their Christmas break very uneventful other than  Aphrodite giving birth in the Slytherin girl dorm with the help of Madam Pomfrey and Hagrid on New Years.

      "Aww!" Hermione gushed, holding Crookshanks in her arms.

    "Well, you'll need to change your sheets." Madam Pomfrey said. "I can magic the 'goo' off, but it would probably be best to change it." Madam Pomfrey swished her wand and all the equipment and cleaning supplies flew into her bag. "Goodnight."

    "Night," Hagrid said. "what are you two doin' with all these cats?" 

    "We're keeping one each," Hermione said, letting go Crookshanks so he could curl around his newly born kitties feeding on their mum. "that leaves seven, so we were thinking about giving two to you, -- only if you want too --" Hermione added. "then we're giving one to Ginny, and then offering the other four to our friends."

   "So they're still close to their parents," Celeste added, petting Aphrodite's head.

   "You two would trust me ter take care of yer cats?" Hagrid said, tearing up.  

   "Yes, of course!" Hermione gushed. "We'll have to wait till they get a little older, but of course!"

     The rest of the school came back a couple of days after new years, and the lessons started a day later.  The lessons were quite a bore without their other friends to talk to. Hermione had figured out that Lupin was a werewolf considering that he's always "ill" during full moons, so they spent most nights in the library before going off to their separate common rooms. 

   Celeste had just gotten into her dorm that night to feed her cat when she saw her roommates, pardon Pansy and Millicent, and her friends on her bed.

    "What are you guys doing ... on my bed?" 

   "Playing with your cats," Daphne said, holding up a ginger cat. "she likes me a lot."

   "Yeah, well you can keep her," Celeste said, laying on Melody's bed. "I was going to give you one anyway, and give one to Draco."

   "My dad won't like it, but I guess the rest of us have wanted a pet in the house," Draco said, picking up a black one.

   "The rest already have owners." Celeste said. "the Weasleys are getting one, Hagrid is getting two, Hermione has two to give to whoever, and me and Hermione and getting one."

    "Hermione already offered it to me," Melody said. 

    "Why does she have control over who gets the kitties?" Pansy sneered.

    "Her cat is the father."

    "And why does the oaf get two? And the Weasleys, Weaslebee doesn't even talk to you!" Theo said.

    "I didn't even know you liked cats," Celeste said. "And Ron isn't talking to me because me and Hermione got Harry's Firebolt taken away, but Ginny still wants one--"

   "A Firebolt?" Draco repeated. "Who would give him one of those!"

    "Exactly!" Celeste said. "Hermione and I thought that Sirius Black sent it so we told McGonagall, maybe they thought I was like trying to help Slytherin win."

   "Kinda sounds like it to be honest." Blaise laughed.

    Celeste ignored him. "How did you guys even get up here?"