4:1

Celeste woke with a start. She had a vivid dream of Wormtail talking to a Voldemort right before he killed a muggle man. Looking at her clock she could see it was exactly 1:30 am, 30 minutes before she needed to get up.

     Mumbling to herself she got up to take a shower and get dressed.

    After fifty minutes of waiting, they finally set off to the quidditch cup.

    "Are we there yet?" Celeste asked after a couple of hours of walking.

      "I think we are!" Her father said happily. "Now we just need to find the portkey and wait for the Weasleys."

     Celeste was very excited to see her friends. She had hung out with Hermione in the Muggle world just two weeks before but hadn't gotten the chance to see Harry and Ron.

    Celeste gave up looking after ten minutes and sat against a tree.

     "You Slytherins really are lazy," Cedric said, walking over and pulling her up.

    "I'm worried about my health 'Ric," Celeste huffed. "I'm about to get heatstroke."

    "Stop your whining," Cedric teased. "I think I see the Weasleys coming over. Look, your boyfriend is looking for you."

   "He's not my boyfriend," Celeste mumbled. "I don't even really like him anymore. We're just friends."

    "Whatever floats your boat," Cedric said, laughing.

     "Celle!" Hermione and Ginny squealed, running over and hugging her.

      "I've missed you too," Celeste grinned. "I haven't seen you in forever Gin."

      Pulling away she turned to Harry and Ron, who hugged her as well.

     "You've gotten taller," Harry said.

      "Yep!" Celeste said. "I'm 1.803 meters now!" (5'10)

       "Merlin," Ron said. "You're taller than Harry now!"

       "C'mon kids!" Artur Weasley called. "Yes, it's a minute off... We'd better get ready..." He looked around at Harry and Hermione. "You just need to touch the Portkey, that's all, a finger will do -"

     With difficulty, owing to their bulky backpacks, the nine of them crowded around the old boot held out by Amos Diggory. They all stood there, in a tight circle, as a chill breeze swept over the hilltop.

     Nobody spoke. It suddenly occurred to Harry how odd this would look if a muggle were to walk up here now... ten people, two of them grown men, clutching this manky old boot in the semidarkness, waiting...  

     "Three..." Mr Weasley muttered, one eye still on his watch, 'two... one..."

     It happened immediately: Celeste felt as though a hook just behind her navel had been suddenly jerked irresistibly forward. Her feet left the ground; she could feel Cedric and Ron on either side of her, their shoulders banging into hers; they were all speeding forward in a howl of wind and swirling colour; her forefinger was stuck to the boot as though it was pulling her magnetically onward and then - Her feet slammed into the ground; Ronstaggered into Harry and he fell over; the Portkey hit the ground near his head with a heavy thud. Celeste luckily was still standing since shed done it many times, but other than her and Cedric they were the only kids still standing.

    "Seven past five from Stoatshead Hill," said a voice

     They had arrived on what appeared to be a deserted stretch of the misty moor. In front of them was a pair of tired and Gump-looking wizards, one of whom was holding a large gold watch, the other a thick roll of parchment and a quill. Both were dressed as Muggles.