3:4

Celeste, Daphne, and Melody got to the Great Hall late, almost missing their schedules.

"Wait -- you have three classes at nine," Daphne said, grabbing Melody's schedule.

"I'll manage," Melody said, shrugging.

Draco rolled his eyes. "Manage? It's impossible."

"Just because you have a small brain doesn't mean it's impossible."

"Dang, that even hurt me," Blaise said, sitting down on the other side of Crabbe.

"So very hurtful," Draco said sarcastically. "Merlin, we have that crazy lady first thing -- STOP TOUCHING ME CRABBE!"

Crabbe looked very uncomfortable; like he was about to cry.

"Gosh, you're about to make him cry!" Theo said, laughing until Daphne hit him.

"Where did you all even come from?" Celeste asked, putting eggs on her plate.

"End of the table," Theo said, nodding his head over to where Pansy Parkinson and other Slytherins were sitting.

"Go back," Melody complained. "It's ruining my appetite."

"Let's go," Celeste said, standing up.

" I need to go to the bathroom, you go without me," Melody said, rushing off.

"Sorry --walking with Theo, and he doesn't seem to be wanting to get up anytime soon," Daphne said, apologetically. 

   "It's fine," Celeste said, smiling. "I'll walk by myself --"

   "I'll walk with you," Draco said, standing up. "No need to beg."

    "I was not begging," Celeste grumbled, linking her arms with Draco.

   "You were," Draco said as they turned the corner and started climbing the stair.

   "I think you're just obsessed with me," Celeste grinned.

   "You wish, love." he scoffed. "I have my eyes on Greengrass right now."

   "Daphne!" Celeste gaped.

   "No, idiot -- Astoria."

   "OH, MY MERLINS BEARD! THAT'S SO CUTE!"

    "Will you stop yelling?" Draco said, climbing the ladder to Professor Trelawney's classroom.

   She emerged into the strangest-looking classroom he had ever seen. In fact, it didn't look like a classroom at all, more like a cross between someone's attic and an old-fashioned tea shop. At least twenty small, circular tables were crammed inside it, all surrounded by chintz armchairs and fat little pouffes. Everything was lit with a dim, crimson light; the curtains at the windows were all closed, and the many lamps were draped with dark red scarves. it was stiflingly warm, and the fires that were burning under the crowded mantelpiece was giving off a heavy, sickly sort of perfume as it heated a large copper kettle. The shelves running around the circular walls were crammed with dusty-looking feathers, stubs of candles, many packs of tattered playing cards, countless silvery crystal balls, and a huge array of teacups.

   "Merlin..." Celeste said, sitting at the table close to the front.

   Harry, Hermione, and Ron were already seated at a table away from where Draco and Celeste were seated. Melody came a few minutes later, murmuring about some ghost who kept telling her how they died.

    "Welcome to Divination," Professor Trelawney said, who had seated herself in a winged armchair in front of the fire. "My name is Professor Trelawney. You may not have seen me before. I find that descending too often into the hustle and bustle of the main school clouds my InnerEye."