12. Murderer!

Sa'eed sits in the hospital conflicted. He doesn't know what to do. He could follow Halima and probably get shouted at, or he could get Innayo's driver to take Halima home and whatever would happen will be delayed to till they get home.

He decides on the earlier but stops dead in his tracks as a thought occurs to him - what if there's a cure? He rushes back to the consultation room and luckily the doctor is still free.

"Sorry doctor, but if you don't mind, I have some questions."

"Sure, go ahead." Dr Maryam says dropping her Swan bottled water which is now empty. She was chugging it down when Sa'eed came in.

"Is there any chance that there's a cure for this... I don't know what to call it?"

"Yes. There are two; diet, transplant."

"Okay. So explain each. Like the way they work, the side effects and all that." Sa'eed says making himself comfortable on the chair.

"The diet is easier but it takes more time and doesn't work most of the time. It depends on how the person's body work. The person will be put on a diet with foods that increase fertility. It usually lasts three months or longer. Depending on how responsive the person's system is.

"Then the transplant, when the sperm has been taken in by her, it will be transplanted into a healthy woman's womb where she'll nurture it to birth. We could also use insemination. We get a sperm from you and inject it into another woman's body.

"There's another type of transplant. We get a woman willing to donate a few of her ovaries and we attach it to her. But this is very risky and can lead to more damage to her already damaged ovaries. It's easier to go with the diet. If it doesn't work, we go for the second transplant. We have some ovaries in our storage." Dr Maryam concludes bringing out another swan bottled water and gulping.

"Okay, I'll come back with her after we've decided. Thanks." Sa'eed says and hurries out. So that means there's a chance that he can be a father. He's elated by this news and can't wait to share it with his Habeebtee.

Aleesha laughs so hard with a pipe in her hand. She's smoking alcoholic shisha for the fifth time today. And it's just 12pm! She's still in Lash's home.

"Baby. I'm leaving." A man who can't be anything younger than forty says while touching Lash's exposed shoulder blade making her shiver in pleasure. He's only wearing a boxer. How shameless!

"Okay sweetheart. Did you leave the money for me?" Lash asks seductively.

"Yes baby." The man pecks Lash's cheek and leaves.

"Do you know I'm still a virginnnn?" Lash slurs making Aleesha gasp. Lash is very drunk due to the amount of alcoholic shisha she has consumed. And not to talk of the two wine bottles she finished.

"uh huh. I'm a virgin. Kuma.." she hick ups before continuing. "Alhaji Dahiru doesn't know." She screeches, laughing while Aleesha has been coughing for the past ten seconds.

"How can't he know? He always spends the night here." Aleesha asks.

"Ai you don't know something. You see Angela? She's my toy. She gets paid and serious birth control measures while they pleasure each other. He never knows its not me!" Lash laughs again. She's such a cunning woman. No one would ever think she's a virgin.

"But you masturbate. I've seen you..." Aleesha starts but gets cut of by Lash.

"Shush! The walls have ears. I can masturbate but that doesn't count. I can never get intimate with a man if I want all this tsubbu to work. Kinsan aikin namu sai da dokoki." Lash laughs again. She has been doing a lot of laughing since she took her first glass of wine.

Lash isn't allowed to be intimate with any man except Malam mai yanka - which must stay a secret between the two of them - who happens to be the only man that has been intimate with her in all her twenty five years of life. The reason why she can't be intimate with another man is because once she does, all her hard work from the last six years will be in vain. Yes, she started all this when she was just a teen. She was fifteen in ss3 when she started it but she went completely into it when she was nineteen after she dropped out of university.

In sorcery, one most follow some rules. One of which is not getting intimate. There are many others. Lash is just one year older than Aleesha yet she's committed more sins than a man of fifty. 

Lash is a sorceress in training, a theif, liar, ex-convict and alot more. Yes, she's an ex-convict. She was once jailed for a year but later got busted out by Alhaji Halliru, another one of her sugar daddies that she cheats. She was jailed for stealing a minister's wife's gold necklaces. Not one, not two, but seven heavy gold jewelry sets.

Lash laughs again seeing how Aleesha has been gaping, blinking rapidly. It's only a matter of time before saliva starts dripping off her mouth.

Aleesha rushes to where the bottles of champagne, wine and other alcoholic drinks are stacked in a show glass. She takes a bottle of Vodka and gulps it down welcoming the bitter-burning aftermath of taking it.

She knows it's supposed to be taken in cold regions but she doesn't care. Once she's taken half the bottle, she hick ups and runs to the deep freezer in Lash's kitchen making Lash laugh the more. She takes a lot of ice cubes in a bowl and a spoon and starts chugging them down also welcoming the burning cold and brain freeze it brings.

This has been their routine for the past week. Drinking, planning and drinking more. Due to the amount of drinking they've been doing, they haven't even hatched a tenth of the plan.

After a whole lot more of secret spilling from both sides. They both fall asleep, only to wake up five hours later. They're a little bit sobber now but they're having one hell of a hangover.

Lash presses the almost invisible button on her cushion and Angela appears a few minutes later. Lash orders her to bring the freshly squeezed lime juice and she does just that.

Thirty minutes of thinking and sipping pass before Lash talks.

"Ta Romeo. I've helped you by starting this for you. It's better we act fast. We might think we know that Halima girl and we have her all figured out but maybe we haven't. For all we know she has already possessed him."

"Okay. So what have you done now? Let me know the next step to take." Aleesha says dropping the lime juice on the coffee table and scooting closer to Lash's cushion that looks different from the other ones in the parlor.

"I've asked Paul to kill their driver. So now let me tell you what to do..." She continues with Aleesha nodding and dropping her own suggestions here and there.

After carefully hatching the plan, they perfect it and set the ball rolling. They know it's the stupidest plan they can come up with but they will use that to buy themselves some time so that they can hatch a fool proof concrete plan that won't fail them.

Aleesha makes a phone call and soon enough, the plan is set into action.