Chapter 10

I was dressed in the best clothes Judah can find and I don't know whom he did robbed or killed for the same. Sometimes I have doubt that he feels anything while murdering someone in cold blood.

 "Love, you better behave during the wedding or you know very well what I will do." He paused looking at me. "And you know very well I do not do threats." Neither do I, I just implement the best methodology there is to make sure it goes my way.

I am still looking for my open ways. And as soon as I find it, you will be the first one I kill Judah. "You think you can kill me? haven't I given you numerous of opportunities for this but you were unable to do so. That made me think that perhaps you really do not wish to harm me. or else you could have done that till now love"

You are only making it tempting because when I will kill you, you will beg me only to do it sooner.

I wanted to say that you don't know me better but I stayed silent. I need to stay focused and plan on my escape. As soon as I see an opening I am going to cease the opportunity. How hard can it be to fool him? "The carriage is here love, remember our promise? You don't try to run and be a good little slave to me and I will not harm Christin Ace Rodriguez." Like you can harm Christin Ace Rodriguez, like you know what he is capable of. That man sleeps with his eyes open with his gun in place of his pillow. And sword on his nightstand.

I wonder why he never did so when he was with you Katherine Davis

I unwillingly took his Hand with my main focus always was to make sure that I reach to Mr. Rodriguez on time. Before he marries her and before something bad happens to him. I cannot stand if something bad do happens to him. I felt the carriage move and the jerk made me lean back on my seat. I felt pain from the gashes he thus inflicted on me. How angry Mr. Rodriguez will be seeing my marked skin. He never liked my marked skin but why it was so is the mystery.

One of many you fail to uncover, one of many he kept from you. Deep inside his heart.

Probably he is marrying not because he is heart broken but because he knows that sooner or later I am going to get through his layers he surrounded himself with. Maybe he is going through this marriage so that he can get rid of his only vulnerability.

 Or someone who can make him vulnerable. The Christin I know would have just taken me into his arms and never let me go if he had gotten the news that I still am waiting for him. Waiting to be his bride.

Maybe you are right and this place had changed him for worse.

I felt someone touch me and I hissed. "Careful love or your dress will be ruined with your blood, we don't want anyone to see what we do inside our house do we? After all it is just matter of privacy to be kept between you and me?" not if everyone can see what you do to your supposed fiancée. But I don't know if they will care, if anyone would care, if he would care.

He does cares I know he do

"Now, don't moan and don't say a word we will just sit in the last row and watch the ceremony if you try and do anything, you know what I can do and I promise to make it very, very painful specially for you. I will make sure you always remember the cost of defying Judah."

 I don't want to know the cost of defying an insane person but I do know that I am not going to let it happen as it is the place where someone very close to me is getting married. Someone I know have feelings deep inside his heart. Something he denied to accept for so long. Something he denied to confirm. But I know even his cold heart beats and that heart beat belongs to me. I will prove it or I will die trying.

We neared the church gates and it was decorated fit for the wedding of the aristocrat. Just like he wanted. I probably just married him with no people just my father my sister and her husband with my few friends that I have. This is not how I pictured it to be. It would have just took him and me and no one else to be married. "in few days from now you and I will get married in this church love. I will make it grander than this."