To the girl with no friends

So there is this girl that I know who thinks she doesn't have any friends. She is always seen talking to someone or the other but she said she doesn't have any friends.

That is possible. She doesn't consider every person that talks to her as her friend and I think that's great. Why? Because I have found myself doing exactly the opposite. If you just talk to me for a few minutes I would call you my friend. If we talked for a few days, I would call you my good friend. If we talked a lot and you know a lot about me and you understand me, then I would call you my best friend.
Then I would proceed to blame myself and the other "friend" for not being loyal.

Be careful when you choose the people you call friends. Make sure you can trust them at least to some extent. Make sure that they are loyal and don't trash you behind your back.

To the girl with no friends, it's not true that you don't have people that care about you, you just have to open your eyes wider and you'll see the amazing smiling faces that are ready to help you.

Now to the girl that really has no friends, you just have to wait to find the right person and the right time to call someone your friend. Until then don't cry your eyes out and keep high hopes.

Opinions may differ.