Feminism

𒊹︎Equality VS dominance 𒊹︎

Let's talk about feminism ok? This is something I've been wanting to talk about since quite some time.

What is feminism?

Ok? EQUALITY. E Q U A L I T Y. NOT dominance.

Feminism is not about dominating the male population. It is about females not being treated the same way as men.

Have you heard of the Johnny Depp case? I don't want to get too deep into it because I am not very well informed about it either but it ended with Johnny Depp being removed from the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise while Amber Heard who was equally guilty was not removed from Aquaman.

You should check it out and tell me whether it was fair.

I'm not saying that all males are innocent in the society because a girl is still afraid to walk out alone whether it be a huge metropolitan city or a slum. This is definitely not a reason to continuously look down upon the male population, is it? Well not the entire population, at least.

Females need their rights BUT so do men. We can live together without having to steal each other's rights.

A man can cry. A man doesn't have to be burdened with the spendings of the household. A man doesn't have to be shunned in the society. A man can love without being controlling. A man can have his rights in society.

What do I want?

I want the ladies out there that call them feminists by forcefully making their husbands or the men in the house do all the household work to STOP calling themselves a feminist. I want the ladies that take advantage of the "modern definition of feminism" and threatening men to be called for a legal action against them.

I want the ladies that walk around in clothes that don't suit them just for the spite of going against their culture to stop calling themselves a feminist because that is not what it is about!

I know the statement about the clothes must have triggered many so, let me explain it.

Have you seen people that call themselves feminists walking around in dresses and shades? You have? Have you seen them doing anything that actually goes for the actual definition of feminism?

Ok maybe a handful do. I am not one of those ladies that will look at girls in dresses with disgust. No. I'm also a very stern believer that girls should be allowed to wear what they want. What I don't like is, when all of a sudden a female decides to change their dressing style and calm themselves a feminist. Many might not really know that this happens but ya it does.

I guess it is to show that they oppose the rules of the house and the society and that they are not a "property" of the men of the household. I am fine with that as long as you don't go against the basic idea of feminism.

We all have cultures and traditions and I don't think we should do something that goes against our culture and traditions. It should be more like reinventing it for the better.

Years ago, a girl wouldn't be allowed too much education. Now the society developed and everyone wants their children to get well educated. That is the power of feminism.

I would like to end it here. Feminism is about equality and not dominance.

This is not meant to spread hate. Don't take it that way. It's just something that has been on my mind for too long.