Inheritance Test Pt.2

Sharpclaw knocked on the door, and opened it. The group of witches and wizards walked in, chatting happily.

As soon as they walked in, Sharpclaw closed the door and walked away, but not before nodding to Harry one last time.

The goblin sitting behind the desk noticed that, and narrowed his eyes. That young child had gained the respect of a goblin warrior that easily? He would have to watch out for him.

Clearing his throat, he arranged the parchments on his desk and put them away, taking out two pieces of enchanted ones used for the sole purpose of testing inheritances.

"Three drops of blood on the parchment; no less nor more." he said simply, and Rose hopped towards it immediately, ignoring that she was younger.

The goblin narrowed his eyes at the disrespect but did not comment, and James carefully knocked her thumb, which she yowled at, and dropped the blood.

Words formed on the paper and the goblin snatched the paper before any of them could see anything, going over them. He then nodded, and gave it to them.

_______________________________________

Name: Rosaline Lillian Potter

Date of Birth: July 31st, 1980

Parents: Jameson Fleamont Potter (father), Lillian Julianna Potter nee Evans (mother), Alice Marilyn Longbottom nee Fortescue (mother, blood adoption)

Godparents: Remus John Lupin (godfather), Alice Marilyn Longbottom nee Fortescue (godmother)

Core: Average, Light

Titles:

Second In Line to the Ancient and Noble House of Potter (by blood, paternal)
Second In Line to the Most Ancient and Noble House of Peverell (by blood, paternal)
Second In Line to the Most Ancient and Most Noble House of Gryffindor (by blood, maternal)
Third In Line to the Ancient House of Fortescue (by blood, maternal)

Affinities:

{None, Very Low, Low, Below Average, Average, Above Average, High, Very High, Full}

Above Average Affinity to Charms
Above Average Affinity to Transfiguration
Average Affinity to Potter House Magicks
Average Affinity to Wordless Magic
Average Affinity to Animagus Transformation
Average Affinity to Ancient Languages
Below Average Affinity to Herbology
Below Average Affinity to Potions
Below Average Affinity to Ancient Runes
Below Average Affinity to Warding
Low Affinity to Ritual Magicks
Very Low Affinity to Arithmancy
No Affinity to Divination
No Affinity to Wandless Magic

Creature Blood:
None

_______________________________________

To say they were shocked was an understatement. The Chosen One, an average witch with no direct inheritances? That was not what they had expected in the least.

Also, Lily was descended from Godric Gryffindor? That was a lot to comprehend at the moment.

The goblin didn't care, and held out another parchment.

"Next." With that, they snapped out of their shock.

"Are you sure this test isn't faulty? This is impossible!" cried out Lily, while Rose started crying.

The goblin just sneered.

"If you cannot believe it, try again. The result will not change."

And he was right. They were all stunned as the results came out exactly the same.