Hogwarts, Here We Come!

It had not worked.

Harry had tried everything he could for James to act equal to him, but it had not bloody worked.

After a few months of careful behaviour, James had once again went back to his typical behaviour, and it was driving him insane.

Harry could not understand for the life of him why he was acting like this. After a while he came to this conclusion: either he was under compulsion charms, or Fate really hated him.

He praise Rose like a princess, spoiling her, and never refusing any of her requests. Towards Harry, he didn't behave rudely, but he did ignore him quite a lot, for the favour of the girl.

Rose was quite happy with the development, making sure brag about it to Harry whenever he could.

Anyway, that wasn't important right now. What mattered more was that today was the day they went to Hogwarts.

Over the years, the twins had grown up nicely.

Rose, while still a bit chubby, had become quite beautiful.

She had long rust-red hair and chocolate brown eyes covered with round wired glasses that suited her face surprisingly good. She had grown to be taller than average for her age, at 140 cm. Her body was petite, and her self-confidence flowed out of her, creating an aura of brilliance, albeit untrue.

Harry was lean and tall, at 145 cm, quite tall for his age.

His avada kedavra green eyes shines dangerously, so people mostly stayed away from him. His curly raven hair was now tied in a messy bun behind his head, a few strands elegantly falling down his face.

He had a feminine body, which annoyed him greatly, but he was quite strong, physically, able to lift 50 kg tables by himself easily, due to all the meditation he had done, nourishing his body with magic and causing it to be naturally strong.

Today, they were standing in front of the train at Platform 9 3/4, where Rose was being gushed over and crowded.

Rose was wearing a gold dress with a brown jacket on top, black high heels on her feet, her hair in a low braid, and Harry begrudgingly admitted that it it suited her.

Rose had a strong sense of fashion, from all the fame she had, it was a requirement really, and she also knew how to promote herself.

She was in a partnership with Gilderoy Lockhart as well, and as much as Harry despised the man, he knew how to use his fame, so both sides were quite pleased with the arrangement.

Harry himself knew how to dress well, for after his victory against Voldemort, he had had to attend many improtant events.

He was wearing an emerald green shirt with dark gray trousers, and pitch black shiny formal shoes.

He did attract attention as he was sure he would, but as he was only 'The-Girl-Who-Lived's brother', all eyes naturally went to Rose.

Harry sighed as he snuck through the crowd, nimbly avoiding touching anyone.

Fame really was exhausting, even if you yourself weren't the famous one.

Lily, well aware that he had escaped, chuckled lightly. Her boy really hated crowds, and it seemed he had gotten it from her.

She could play the perfect Pureblood wife nicely, but that didn't mean he had to like it.

She sighed. Well, it seemed she wasn't going to be able to see him off. That was disappointing.

From her side, Remus and Sirius glanced at each other, understanding her feelings.

While Harry had gotten closer to them over the years, he still didn't depend on them, treating them as equals and not uncles.

He was great company, but sometimes, it was quite frustrating seeing such a young boy act like an adult, and knowing that they were the cause drowned them in guilt.

Sirius patted Lily on the shoulder, sending her a sympathetic glance, which she nodded at gratefully.

She then turned to James, and was filled with disgust at seeing him like a puppy beneath Rose's feet, wagging his tail.

She rubbed her forehead in annoyance. She didn't know what had went wrong with both of them, but day by day, she was starting to be filled with less and less affection for them.

It was like they were a two people family, only ever interacting with each other when both were in the same room.

Lily turned around, eyebrows furrowed, and started making light conversation with Remus and Sirius.

After some time, the horn was blown, signaling that it was time to go.

Lily kissed Rose on the head after James was finished gushing over her, wishing her luck.

"Don't forget to focus on your studies next to making friends, alright?" she asked, and from Rose's scrunched face, she could easily understand that the girl didn't like what she had just told her.

James spoke up.

"What are you saying, Lily? She's our daughter, of course she will do well! You don't need to be a bookworm like your mother, alright? Just have fun!"

Lily sent a fierce glare towards her husband.

"Just because she is the Girl-Who-Lived doesn't mean she will be perfect in everything, James. She needs to plan her future, too! Her fame isn't going to land her any job she wants!"

James frowned.

"We will discuss this later." he said unhappily, making Lily sigh. She didn't want to argue in front of so many people either. She nodded in affirmation.

"Fine, but we will be talking about this."

Rose then boarded on the train, immediately meeting up with her friends, Ron Weasley and Neville Longbottom, and walking away to find a compartment.

Meanwhile, Harry was already sat in a compartment, door warded with privacy charms, and reading a book on Advanced Arithmancy, formulas running through his head in record speed as he concentrated.

He was eager to finish his book before he arrived to the castle.

He took out his wand, writing into the air as he calculated the amount of magic and blood needed for some Blood Magic rituals, humming happily as he did so.

He only ever felt happy when he was chatting with his family and studying.

In his last life, most of his information had been blocked in order for him to be folded into a perfect Light Saviour.

Only after Dumbledore had died had he finally had access to said information, and the things he learned had broadened his horizons.

He had always loved learning new things, and realising that there was so much more to learn about magic than he had been informed had infuriated him, but also made him extremely happy.

How could they block such magnificent studies from him? Those bastards!

Just thinking about it made his body tremble in anger, but he soon calmed himself.

This time, his life would not be like it was before.

And if Dumbledore opposed, he wouldn't know what was coming for him.

Harry grinned.

Oh yes, he would not know what was coming for him.

Even right now, the Phantom Prankster of Hogwarts was arriving to school.

Let's see who could stop him now.