Intro

Y/n:
Quirk: Deception
With your quirk you can basically alter people's senses. Some of the moves you use include changing what the opponent is feeling and make them think that they are in pain. You can also change what they see so you can very easily make them think that you are about to die on the floor in front of them when in reality your standing just behind them about to capture them.
Age:18
Hight: 170.18cm( 5 foot 7 inch)
Class:3-A
Bsf: Katsuki Bakugo

Y/n is a staff favorite in U.A. everyone seems to like her and she likes everyone. Her hizashi(present mic), Shōta(eraserhead), and Nemuri(midnight) have all been friends for a while because Y/n has been wanting to do teaching a long with hero work when she graduates so she'll be taking the position of the hero course teacher. They all decided to get closer since they'll all be needing to be around each other a lot. You always thought that because they joke flirt with each other all the time that it's not a problem. But when a rumor of her having a crush on present mic and aizawa start spreading around school she has to cut back on the jokes. And little dose she know, even though Shōta was fine with that, hizashi really missed it. He didn't know why and he thought it was because they were used to it. (Or maybe not😏) 

A/n:
I forgot to mention that this story will not be following the plot of the anime or manga. This is where all of class 1-A is in their third year so everything has already happened. and sorry for the short chapter, I can't promise that they will all be very long but I can always try you know. This is also my first story so please please please tell me if you think I should change something.

-330 words

-author-Chan