Chapter 14

One week later

“Hogaya tera? ” Sheena knocked at the door loudly. I quickly wrapped the towel around me and opened the door.

“Haa I'm done.” Without answering,       Sheena shoved a dress in her hand.

“Here. Go change.” Shehnaaz stared at the dress, confused.
“Yeh meri nhi hai.” She looked over her shoulder, searching for her purple dress, but it was nowhere to be found.

"Yeh vali zada achi lagegi.,” Sheena said. "Jldi jaa change kr Sidharth weight kr rha hai.”

“But—” Shehnaaz started to refuse. Sheena glared, and she shut up immediately. With a sigh, she walked back into the bathroom and shrugged on the dress. It was a long flowy white dress, coming down below her ankle. It was backless and sleeveless but very simple and elegant. She stared at her reflection and smiled. She felt…beautiful. She fixed the strings of the dress properly over her shoulders and then quickly combed her hair. It fell in waves down her back, and when Shehnaaz was satisfied with her appearance, She walked out. Sheena attacked her before she could say anything. After a little make-up, they finally let her breathe.

“Why?” She simply asked, looking at her glossy pink lips and coated eyelashes. She even had a light eyeshadow on.

“Tu doll lagni chahiyee na.” Sheena answered. She shook her head, feeling quite suspicious. But then again, she was crazy. She stopped guessing a long time ago. It was best to just go with the flow. Sheena placed a single red rose above her ear. She made sure it was attached to her hair without having it fall out or hurting her.

“Babe damm sexy lag rhi hai abhi you're ready to go,” Sheena announced. She smiled up at her.

“Sidharth hates waiting,” Shehnaaz replied, standing up. Sheena handed her a pretty pair of black sandals, and she quickly put them on. Sheena muttered something under her breath that she couldn’t quite catch, but she didn’t care. Her whole attention was on getting to Sidharth. She hadn’t seen him since the morning, and she was a little disappointed that he didn’t even wake her up before he left. He wasn’t at breakfast either.

Before leaving the room, Shehnaaz turned around.
“Thank you Sheena.” She smiled.

"Baad me or zada thanks kregi abhi jaa jldi." Sheena said with a laugh. Shaking her head, She left the room.  Sheena seemed a little too excited today. Shehnaaz walked out through the doors to see Sidharth's friends, Vikas, Kushal and Varun waiting for her at the entrance.

“Hum teko lake tak escort krne aae hai,” Vikas explained. Her mouth formed an O, and she nodded. Smiling kindly at them, She replied, “Okay. Thank you.” Varun stood to her left while Vikas took her right. She walked forward, but they stayed where they were. She glanced back, confused. Varun sighed and came back to her side. Vikas followed. She stood there, waiting. And then both of them presented her their elbows. She stared at them, her mouth falling open. What? They waited, and she stood still. Vikas coughed. It was fake, but it was probably to bring her out of her sudden daze.

“Hold krun tumhe?” She asked slowly. “Yes,” Vikas simply replied. “Oh.” She bit on her lips and took their elbows. It felt weird but strangely comfortable. Kushal took the front, leading them. They walked slowly, making sure Shehnaaz didn’t trip on anything. The walk was silent but comfortable. She couldn’t wait to see Sidharth. When she reached the lake, her steps faltered. Sidharth was standing there. His back was to her; one of his legs was placed on a rock as he leaned against it. She instinctively moved toward him, but Vikas and Kushal held her back.

She gave them an impatient look. Vikas was the first to move. He leaned forward and surprised her with a kiss on her forehead. She stilled,
“You both deserve each other,” he whispered before pulling away. And then Varun took his place. Another kiss on her forehead. He too whispered in her ears. “Be happy.” When he stepped back, Kushal moved forward. Placing a kiss on her forehead, he smiled. "Khush rkhna usko.” And then they were walking away, leaving her in shock. She blinked several times, trying to wrap her mind around what just happened. But She was just drawing blanks. She turned back toward Sidharth to see him staring at her.

He had a small smile on his face. And in his hands, he held a large bouquet of red roses. She could feel her lips moving, spreading in a loving smile. Slowly, She made her way to him. Sidharth held out his hand for her, and She immediately took it. His hand was warm and gentle as he wrapped his fingers around her. Pulling her closer, he held her against him. “Baby” he whispered softly before claiming her lips. His soft touch sent shivers through her. The way he stroked her skin, his touch, everything about him…it warmed her. Her heart fluttered like crazy. Her stomach flipped with nervous butterflies.

“Shehnaaz,” he rasped, his voice suddenly rougher. “Sidharthh,” She whispered in response, moving even closer. As close as she could get. “Tu bhot beautiful lag rhi hai, Angel jasie.” He said, his eyes smiling down at her. “White colour tujhpe bhot suit hota hai.” She felt her cheeks flush under his compliment and looked shyly at his chest. She couldn’t help the smile. She felt so at peace. So loved and treasured. Sidharth did this to her. He pulled away slightly and presented her the flowers. “These are for you.” She took the flowers with a soft thank you. She looked around the lake. Next to the tree, She found some pillows, a basket, and a large blanket laid down. Her eyes moved back to Sidharth’s, and she pointed at the tree.

“What is this?” He shrugged and cleared his throat. Sidharth swore under his breath, and he avoided her eyes for a few seconds. He took a deep breath before meeting her gaze again. She waited for him to speak. He opened his mouth but then snapped it shut again. He hissed, running his fingers through his hair agitatedly.
"Shit maine plan kiya tha or practice be ki.” he growled under his breath. “O-kay?” Shehnaaz held the flowers closer to her chest, waiting for him to continue. “Right,” he said, clearing his throat again. “Tu sab kuch deserve krti hai. Sab kuch. And romantic proposal bhi.”

Finally proposal ❤️❤️❤️🥺🥺

Alsoo it's 3rd last chapter❤️❤️❤️❤️