Happily ever after ❤️

Oh. Oh. OH! She gaped at him. He was proposing? Was it possible for her heart to beat faster? She didn’t know, but it sure felt like it.

“White roses teko bhot pasand hai.” he continued. She looked down to see two white roses in the middle of the red bouquet. Awww. “But main teko red iske liye de rha hun because maine yeh flower teko first time diya tha and voh humara start tha.”

Sidharth broke off at the end and paused. “Or main achanak flowers ke baatie kyu kr ha hun?” he asked suddenly.

“Bhut achi meaning thi story ke peche ki.” She replied honestly. He really did think this through, even if he was being a little funny at the moment. He looked so lost and bashful, confused but really determined.

“Ok.” He nodded. Sidharth took a deep breath again. She saw him jerk at his tie in frustration. Unable to see him like this, She moved closer and laid a hand over his wildly racing heart.

“Sidharthhh” She soothed gently. “Meko khali tu chahiyee toh bs jasa hai vasia hi bol.”

"Maine proposal kharab kr diya na?” he asked, a frown on his face. She leaned up and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "Nhi abhi tak ekdum perfect hai. Jo be bolna h dil se bol bs vohi chahiye meko.” He nodded and took a step away from her. Only to kneel on one knee. She brought a shaking hand to her mouth and held back the tears.

Sidharth took her hand in his. He placed a soft kiss at the back of her hand, letting his lips linger there.
“I love you, baby.” With his lips still against her skin, he continued. “Hum bache the jbhi hum mile.” He paused and let out a low chuckle. “But tune meko change kr diya Shehnaaz. Tune meko feel krwaya jbh mujhe nhi Krna thaa. Tbh kbhi mujhe laga ki main kissi pyaar ke layak nhi hun. Tabh tune mujhe pyaar kiyaa.”

A tear slid down her cheek. He brought his head up and kept holding her hand. “Tune mujhe sikhaya How to love again. Main bhot time phele kho chuka thaa apna sab kuch. Tu meri life me aae ek angel bankr. Tune mujhe home feel krwaya hai.” Sidharth said, his voice a little scratchy with emotions. “Mujhe pata hai ki main perfect nhi hu but meko yeh pata hai main tere liye perfect man ban skta hu. Main voh banaunga jo tujhe smbhale. Tere tears wipe kre. Teko smile krwae, teko hasae jb tera bilkul mann naa ho hasne ka. Main voh banunga jo tere heart me butterflies lae. Or teko unlimited pyaar or attention de.”

He paused, and his gaze moved over her face. Sidharth was silent for a few seconds before speaking again. “Give me a chance to love you, baby. Jasie tu love deserve krti hai. Meko tera perfect mann banne ka chance chahiyee.
Will you marry me, Shehnaaz?

She couldn’t do anything except nod. Her voice…her words were robbed from her. Her throat was closed up with emotion, and She swallowed back her sob. Sidharth continued to break and mend her heart with his words. Sidharth reached behind him, removing something from his pocket. And then he was presenting her with a box. A small red box. He opened the lid, and a small gasp escaped past her lips. The ring that lay in the middle was beautiful. It was simple, small, but oh so beautiful. So elegant. There was a round diamond in the middle. On either side of the bigger diamond were several smaller ones.

“Will you do the honour of marring me? Kyaa tu Shehnaaz Shukla banegi? Kyaa tu meri Queen banegi?”

“Yes,” She whispered, her voice barely audible. Sidharth smiled and took the ring out of the box. He placed it on her ring finger. It shone in the sunlight. He stood up, towering over my smaller height.

“Sidharth tu meko World ki happiest woman banata hai.”

“I know hum dono ko badi shaadi nhi chahiye toh maine decide kiya hai ki humari private shaadi hogi just tu main or ghr wale. Hume kissi or ki zaroorat nhi hai.” Sidharth explained. And it was absolutely perfect. She loved it. He was right. They didn’t need a big wedding. That was much better. Just them. Only them. And their family.

"Abhi meri baari" She said and she bended down on one knee.

"Baby yeh kya kr rhi ho?" Sidharth asked in confusion. "Kyu Sidharth khali tu hi propose kr skta hai? She winked at him.
"Maine be tere liye ring bhot phele se lekr rkhi thi or aaj jbhi main yaha aa rhi thi toh Sheena ne meko voh box de diya. Phele main bhot confuse thi but baad me sab smjh aa gaya." She explained.

"I accept you Sidharth. Every part of you. Tu mera hai or mera hi hai jasie main teri hu. Tu mera sab kuch hai. Mera saviour, meri family, jbhi mere sath koe nhi thaa tabhi tu tha mere sath. Tune meko dusra chance diyaa. Maine jitni be galtiya ki tune un sabko maaf kiya. Tu mera pati hai. Mera pyaar hai. Will you marry me Sidharth Shukla? Kya tu meko tujhe pyaar krne dega jasie tu deserve krta hai?"
"Yess yess 100 times yess." She smiled while Sidharth bent his head and touched with her head. “Tu meri biwi hai Shehnaaz Shukla.” And then he kissed her. He picked her up like the bridal style and laid her down on the mat. They talked and enjoyed eachother company.

“Thank you for loving me again, Sidharth Shukla”
“Maine tujhe kbhi pyaar karna band hi nhi kiya thaa Shehnaaz. Ek baari main saas lena band kr skta hu. But tujhe pyaar krna kbhi nhi. And thank you for loving me, Shehnaaz Shukla." Shehnaaz Shukla so beautiful.. Shehnaaz and Sidharth Shukla. So so so beautiful. Her mind went drowsy. Sidharth wrapped his arms around her, holding her close. That was how she fell asleep. Wrapped in his arms. Loved by him.

The end❤️❤️❤️🥺🥺
It has came too an end yaa all🥺❤️ it hass been soo beautiful they definitely hadd too lovee again each other uske alawa yeh dono rhe nhi pate😂❤️❤️ Thank you soo veryy much pyaar dene ke liyee itnaa late updates ke baad be 😂❤️ love youu all❤️❤️❤️