013

(a/n: things will get a little more interesting from now on everyone😭 at least i hope that's the case,, i'm sorry for the all the dragging)
_________________________

jungwon's p.o.v

"What..happened to your eyes?" Eunji asked me, making me tilt my head.

"My eyes..?" I mumbled in confusion, when it suddenly hit me.

"I-I don't know what you are talking about." I pretended to be clueless, feeling panic take over me. I would clear my throat afterwards, preparing to stand up, but she grabbed my arm, pulling me downwards again.

"I can see, you know." She replied with a hint of sarcasm, but I wasn't in the mood for laughing. Not at all, "You suck at lying, Jungwon."

"Eunji, I-I really have no idea what you are trying to say." I stammered, knowing very well that my panic and nervousness were just adding up to her suspicions.

"God, you really are bad at it." Eunji chuckled, wiping away her remaining tears. Only now I realised that she had been crying the entire time, "The curiosity is killing me. Tell me the truth already."

For a short moment, I stayed quiet, thinking of a way to dodge her questions.

But I knew I was bound to fail.
"What did you see, Eunji?" My voice sounded serious, almost threatening.

"What?" She was confused.

"Back there, when you watched me and Kyong. What did you see?" I closed my eyes, regretting my carelessness and foolishness. If only I had been more careful.

I could feel the girl next to me stopping in her tracks and tensing up completely, "W-Woah, woah hold your horses. Was there something I shouldn't have seen?" Eunji responded, her confidence started to decrease.

"I probably saw everything you didn't want me to."

I clenched my jaw, "What exactly did you see?" I tried to stay calm, but it was getting difficult.

"Your eyes." She spoke quietly, "And your..your fangs."

My breath stopped, as I felt the blood in my veins freezing.

Shit.

"I..I need to leave." I spoke hurriedly, trying to stand up once again, but Eunji grabbed my hand, not letting go.

"Hey." She sounded serious, "What's wrong?"

I could only avoid her gaze, as I looked down. Not now.
No matter what, I can't get caught.

"Jungwon?" She called for me, but I was too deep in thought to react.
I was busy drawing out every scenario that could possibly happen the moment I was found out.

"I am not trying to make fun of..of your...sharp teeth or anything." Eunji sounded unsure, trying to explain herself and reassure me, but it wasn't working well, "In fact, I think it's pretty h-cool. It's cool, really-"

I pulled away from her grip, swiftly swinging the strap of my backpack over my shoulder.

I had to leave. Now.

"Jungwon, wait-"

Just when I was about to walk past her, I heard three loud thuds.

"You..You dropped something." Eunji's spoke, making me turn around in fear.

"What in the..." She turned the wobbly packaging around, "This whole situation just became ten times more bizarre."

"Eunji, I-" I shook my head, my gaze directing to the ground. I was on the verge of giving up at this point.

"Why do you have blood packs with you?" She approached me with fast steps, probably making sure I wouldn't try to escape.

But there was no use in it anyway.
In her eyes...I looked like a fucking murder.

"I-I'm not a psychopath." Was the only thing I was able to say, but I regretted it the moment it left my mouth.

"Where did you get them? The infirmary?" Eunji continued to stare at the blood packs in fascination, not sparing me a single glance. For a moment I was afraid that she actually was the psychopath among the two of us.

"No."

She looked at me again.

"My dad owns a hospital."

"No fucking way. Really?" Eunji's eyes lit up in amusement, "And what are you trying to do with them?"

"A..school project." The unsureness in my voice made my answer seem more like a question.

And the moment I replied to her, she let out a groan, rolling her eyes dramatically, "Are you serious? Another lie? I thought we were done with that."

"School project, my ass. We go to the same class, Jungwon. There's not a single project with fucking blood involved."
...Right.

I looked away, basically giving away that I was exposed.

"This is the perfect time for you to explain everything to me." Eunji grinned as I gulped, still internally panicking.
She was trembling in fear because of Kyong just a moment ago. What happened?

"I-I..I can't." I couldn't bring myself to look back into her eyes. I was too ashamed. I couldn't risk the safety of everyone around me.

But even though I wasn't looking at her, I knew that she was looking at me. Intensely.

"Your eyes were bloodshot red, almost glowing. Blood packs fell out of your backpack and you got pretty sharp teeth for an ordinary human being." Eunji started to speak, pointing at her own eyes first and afterwards at her lips.
The girl next to me knew that I probably wouldn't talk on my own, so she spoke as if it was the most normal thing ever, while I tensed up at every single thing she was listing.

I still didn't dare to look up, already fearing what was about to happen.

"And don't forget your abnormal low body temperature." Eunji added, taking a few steps closer to me, "There's no other logical explanation for this. Even though it doesn't sound too convincing as well, that you..." Her voice trailed off and I felt sweat drip down my forehead.

I didn't answer, preparing myself for whatever she was about to say.

"It's true right? You are...a vampire."

jungwon's p.o.v end

:¨·.·¨:
'·. please vote and comment if you enjoyed reading this chapter<3 °*゚