017

eunji's p.o.v

"Listen, listen. He becomes funnier the more time you spend with him, I swear!" Youngmin insisted, shaking her head vigorously. Now it was me who couldn't contain my laughter.

"Sunghoon! Get over here!" My friend suddenly called our classmate over, "Eunji doesn't believe me!"

"Did someone call for me?" The blackhaired boy smiled widely, making me glance at him in surprise.

Sunghoon had fangs too.

"Youngmin said you got some pretty good jokes up your sleeve." I shrugged and narrowed my eyes in skepticism, "If you make me laugh I will officially approve of you."

"Really?" Sunghoon's eyes widened when Youngmin hit his shoulder playfully to help him snap out of it.

"You don't need her approval, Sunghoon." She looked down to hide her obvious blush.

"Oh, you definitely do." I laughed when I noticed something.

During the whole time he was here, Sunghoon had only eyes for her. I couldn't help but chuckle again.
These two love birds.

"What..What do a tick and the Eiffel Tower have in common?" The boy finally snapped out of it, turning around to look at me with a shy smile.

"I have no idea." I spoke after a while of exhausting my pea-sized brain.

"They are..." He paused for a moment as if he was trying to maximise the tension, "Both Paris sites."

1...2..3.
It took me exactly 3 and a half seconds before I understood what he was trying to tell me.

Youngmin had already planted her face in her palm, while my stomach started to hurt from the laughter that flood at the most terrible joke I ever heard.

It was so bad that it was actually funny again.
"That one got me." I huffed a breath as an attempt to get back my steady breathing, "You should do this for a living, Sunghoon."

"Should I?" He grinned to himself, turning to Youngmin as if he waited for her approval. She on the other hand just shook her head as she was still ashamed of her boyfriend's bad joke.

I was way too into the whole joke thing that I didn't notice that Jungwon had already sat down next to me.

Like always, I unconsciously turned away from him, glancing outside the window again.
It became a habit ever since I decided to only talk to him when it was completely essential.

That's why I had no idea how to act the moment I heard my teacher call my and Jungwon's name as partners for the upcoming school project.

How great.
"You are pretty good with words, so...you do this one." I pointed at one task, after we got the materials and information for our topic.

The two of us decided to go back to that shady spot again.
The one we always went to when we were having a talk.
I gulped, afraid that it was starting to become our place if we continued to keep this up.

The whole time I was reading the tasks and information, Jungwon kept glancing at me since he was immediately done with scanning through every work sheet.