029

eunji's p.o.v

"The bus..is pretty crowded, isn't it?" I awkwardly noted, trying to avoid the boy's intense stare.
He hasn't let go of my wrist yet.

"Yeah. You are right."
Heeseung released my hand, causing me to huff a breath, nervously attempting to look at him.

"It's going to take us a few hours till we arrive at our destination." He added, making me turn to glance at him disbelief.

"Hours?!"

"Why?" He raised an eyebrow, grinning before he slightly messed up my hair, "You don't like being seated next to me?"

"I hate it so much, you can't even imagine." I grinned back, elbowing his side so he would stop ruffling my hair. We have now reached a rather bumpy road as I tightly held onto the armrests.

"By the way." He started narrowing his eyes slightly, also putting his hand on top of the armrest. Which meant our arms were on top of each others, "Is there any progress? Between you and Jungwon-"

My eyes widened immediately as I covered up his mouth to shut him up. I was afraid Jungwon, who was several seats away could hear us if he mentioned his name.

"Be quiet." I glared at Heeseung, who on other hand just snickered at me. He had his hand wrapped around my wrist as he slowly put it down.

"Why? It's not going well?" He tilted his head.

"No, It's going great actually." I smiled contentedly to myself before releasing him. He was nice enough to switch seats with me so I would get the window seat.
I could now admire the view without any problems.

"I don't know if It's just me...but it just got so much colder." Heeseung shuddered next to me, hugging himself with his arms as I eyed him in confusion.

That's when I realized that he was right.
It did get perceptibly colder.

Turning around, I glanced at Jungwon who at the same time looked at me as well.

I smiled at him, but instead of smiling back he frowned and looked daggers at me. His eyes were cold.

No, I was wrong.

Jungwon didn't look at me.
He was looking at the boy next to me.

eunji's p.o.v end

Finally arriving at the destination, Eunji was the first one to storm out of the stuffy bus.
She stretched her arms, while yawning and looking around the campus which they would be staying at for the next few days.

It looked completely abandoned.

"I'm so excited!" Youngmin exclaimed next to the girl, startling her slightly.

Looking back, Eunji noticed Heeseung getting off as well before he rubbed his eyes, yawning in the same way she did just a moment ago.

When he spotted her among their other classmates, he was just about to approach her when Jungwon walked past him with Eunji's suitcase in his right hand while his own was in his left.

"Oh." Eunji smiled, gratefully taking her suitcase from the boy, "Thanks."

"You are welcome." Jungwon looked at her with a satisfied smile before he looked back to Heeseung who glanced at them in perplexity.