023

"What in the world..." Eunji's eyes were opened wide.
Her hands gently picked up the piece of clothing which was carefully placed on top of her bed.

"Do you like it?" Her mother spoke from the room next to hers, turning off the vacuum cleaner.

"It's completely ripped." Eunji continued, her eyes traveling over the dark dress in her hands.
It had a dark purple colored, open-necked top part with lace all over it. The girl noticed a few traces of spider web and several layers.

Nonetheless, it was gorgeous.

While speaking, the smile on her face didn't once leave her face. The fabric was comfortable, but at the same time not to loose-fitting.

What was this stunning piece of clothing doing in her room?

"What do you mean ripped? It's intentionally cut in! For the additional spookiness." Eunji's mother grimaced.

"Ah, right." That's when it hit the girl, "The upcoming halloween party...I almost forget about that."

"The matching hat is in the living room." The adult was about to leave Eunji's room, "Make sure to dress yourself up for once! Be the prettiest witch of them all!"

"I actually wanted to dress up as a ghost." Eunji glanced back at the white bed sheet in the corner of the room, in which she already cut two holes in, "But this is so much better."

After her mother had left, she approached her mirror, holding the clothing tightly in her right hand.

Eunji was hesitant as she looked at herself in the mirror, watching her own face lit up when she held the dress in front of her own frame.

It fitted like a glove.

_

"You already got your costume?" Youngmin dramatically let herself fall onto her seat, eyes widened, "I haven't even finished planning the whole thing yet!"

Eunji eyed her friend with pitiful eyes, "That's on you. You wanted to take over the organization for...What are we calling it again?"

"Fang-tastic Feast!" Youngmin enthusiastically spoke in response, standing up in excitement.

Eunji on the other hand slightly flinched as she was reminded of someone who actually had fangs.

"It's this year's special halloween party. There will be the biggest variety of food of all the time and the best entertainment and spookiest costumes at our school!" Her friend continued promoting the said party in the most extra way possible.

"Why are we doing this again?" Eunji couldn't keep up with her friend's energy, as she laughed.

"To earn some money and use it to finally get us the school trip we deserve." Youngmin explained, suddenly raising an eyebrow, "We've talked about this before, why are you asking me these questions?"

"Really? We did?" The other tilted her head, thinking about it carefully. Now that she thought about it, she really was a lot more inattentive than she usually was.

"I'm sorry. I'm really not myself these days." Eunji was spacing out a lot more and her friend noticed it, "But I really love the idea, I do!"