021

(a/n: i'm doing this with every single one of my books so there's no way I can leave this one out🤭 please pick one emoji among these two:
🌞 or🌛
the first one that is mentioned or is mentioned the most is going to decide the ending of this book, whether it's sad or happy!!

please don't leave me hanging y'all😭)
________________________

Eunji couldn't focus on her teacher's voice any longer as she started to look around the classroom.
Unconsciously her gaze stopped at the boy next to her who seemed just as bored as she was.

"What?" He mouthed to her when their gazes met.

"Nothing." She whispered back.

"Then stop staring."
Eunji was offended, looking away immediately.
But she still caught the smile that was on his lips before she turned away.

Now that she thought about it Jungwon stopped having that cold aura surrounding him.
At least in her eyes.

He was smiling a lot more and despite the physical coldness she was feeling, he was warmer and more friendly than he used to be.

The first impression can be deceiving after all.

"Can I steal Eunji for a short moment?" Youngmin immediately asked Jungwon who was still surprised at the bewildering question. The lesson had just ended.

"I-"

Not waiting to fully hear his answer, she dragged her dear friend with her, "What's going on?" Youngmin squealed the moment they were out of the boy's vision, squeezing her friend's arm.

"What do you mean?" Eunji tilted her head in confusion, trying to escape Youngmin's strong grip.

"You and Jungwon! What is going on between the two of you?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"Yes, nothing."

"Are you sure it's nothing?"

"Jungwon is not boyfriend." Eunji chuckled, trying to shake off the fluttering feeling that was starting to lay out inside her. "At least not yet-" She added with a grin, causing her friend to let out another squeal.

Youngmin hit Eunji's shoulder and was now a giggling mess like she usually was whenever there was something heartfluttering going on, "Ah, I'm getting goosebumps...You are so cool, Eunji. I thought I had to listen to your sob stories forever..."

"The way I hate you." Eunji slightly pushed her away, giggling while doing so.

After a very intellectual and knowledgeable conversation about relationships and their future, Eunji and Youngmin decided to return to their classroom, before the break would come to an end.

To Eunji's surprise, she saw another classmate of hers sitting on her seat, while talking to Jungwon.

A rather unusual sight, but she somehow felt proud that he was ready to make more friends.

"Hi." Eunji approached them with a smile.
Aurora, the said classmate, looked at her with a surprised expression before smiling back.