036

Hours and hours would pass and the girl was still hunched up in her room, waiting desperately for the boy to talk to her first.

Youngmin went out to meet her boyfriend after making sure Eunji has calmed down.

"Will you be okay?" She kept asking the other girl who on the other hand pushed her friend outside, nodding as a reassurance that she will be fine.

It was still the same day in which she and Jungwon got into their first argument ever, but Eunji still hoped dearly that he would approach her or at least knock on her door.

Was it because she was locked up in her room? Was this the reason why Jungwon hasn't talked to her yet?

Sniffing quietly, she quickly jumped to her feet before approaching the big mirror. The curtains were closed and all the lights in her room had been turned off.

But despite all that, she could still see the sad and sorrowful state she was in.

Shaking her head, she decided to exit her room.
Just to be surprised with the darkness that was occurring.

"Is it...this late already?" A feeling of discouragement washed over her, as she looked around while hoping to see Jungwon.

Was he still in his room?
Eunji looked down to her shoes, feeling her breathing growing unstable again.

"Eunji?"

She suddenly heard a boy's voice say, making her look up almost immediately.

"What's wrong? Does your leg still hurt?" Heeseung approached her swiftly, putting both of his hands on her shoulders.

The girl's eyes widened, before she felt her eyes becoming teary again.
Not again. Not again. Not in front of Heeseung. She kept telling herself in her head, but she couldn't stop the tears flowing down her face.

"Wait, wait, wait-" Heeseung slightly panicked, gently caressing her face with clumsiness, "What happened?"

"N-Nothing.." Eunji laughed, wiping her tears as she suddenly felt embarrassed again.

"Why do I always have to catch you crying..." The boy in front of her muttered, putting down her hands, "I hate it."

"Right? I hate it too." She tried to lift up the mood, "Seriously, don't look at me right now, I look hideous when I cry."

Instead of listening to her, he continued to stare straight into her eyes. More intense than before, "That's not true."

Suddenly he took a step closer to her, his hands placed softly on each side of her face causing her eyes to widen in surprise. Heeseung tilted his head at her, smiling sadly.

"H-Heeseung? What are you-"

"I'd kiss you right now..." His voice was low and firm, "But your boyfriend's watching."

Boyfriend? Eunji immediately turned around to see Jungwon standing in his door, about to go outside.
He wore a black jacket and had put up his hood, while glancing nonchalantly at her and Heeseung as he casually leaned against his door frame.