025

(a/n: bro i have NO idea where this book is going
i guess i gotta freestyle this one for sure😫 everyone be prepared)
_______________________

"You guys kissed?" Youngmin pretended to faint, after listening to her friend's story about yesterday, "While you guys were on your shift? No way."

"No." Eunji shook her head in embarrassment. She actually wanted to keep everything that happened yesterday a secret, but she couldn't resist telling her closest friend. Especially since Youngmin was the one who organized the whole thing in the first place, "We did not, Youngmin."

Remembering yesterday's events, she couldn't help but feel her heart ache slightly.

"What?!" Her friend was more shocked than she was before, blinking her eyes rapidly, "But you said he grabbed your face like this and pulled you towards him like..this." Youngmin imitated the situation.
At least from how Eunji described it.

"Stop!" Eunji felt her cheeks turning red again as she tried to hide her face by putting it on top of the desk, "Not like that-"

"Then how?!" Youngmin started to become impatient, "I can't believe that you kissed someone earlier than me! And I'm in a relationship.."

"We. Did. Not. Kiss for god's sake!" Eunji repeated, her eyes already searching for the boy, "Jungwon! Come here for a sec."

The boy looked confused but didn't hesitate to listen to her as he approached the two.

"Tell Youngmin that we in fact did not kiss yesterday." Eunji looked at Jungwon with expectant eyes, massaging her temples in annoyance, "She doesn't believe me."

Jungwon on the other hand just glanced at Eunji in silence. His eyes screamed confusion and for some reason she noticed disappointment written all over his face.

"I didn't kiss her." He replied obediently, making Eunji nod before clearing her throat.

"See?"

"But I was just about to." Jungwon added, causing Youngmin's jaw to drop to the floor.

"Jungwon..." Eunji spoke with threat lacing her words as she glared at him, before standing up.
Quickly she grabbed his hand and dragged him outside the classroom.

"Why?" He asked, when he noticed the girl's rage.

"We both decided to not talk about yesterday's events." Eunji breathed out and looked into his eyes.

"You were the one mentioning it first."

"But why would you go into such details?!" She let out a groan.

flashback

The gap between them became smaller and smaller, but their racing hearts wouldn't slow down no matter what they did.

With the moon behind them and the night's coldness surrounding each of their frames, the atmosphere seemed almost too perfect to share their first kiss together. Almost.

While Eunji felt his cold hand cool down her warm face, Jungwon could feel her warmth contrast with the coldness in his heart as he tried to calm his mind and recollect his thoughts. He failed.