016

"Why's everything going so well for you?" Eunji groaned, letting her heavy head drop onto her desk, while Youngmin had to calm herself down from the explosion of laughter.

After listening to her friend's sob story consisting of main character Eunji being rejected by her dragged-out crush Jungwon after she had asked him to be her friend, Youngmin couldn't help but burst into laughters.

"I thought you wanted to take revenge on him?" Youngmin held her stomach, huffing a breath.

"I should have. I had the perfect opportunity to." Eunji sighed in despair, "But-"

"But his gorgeous face made you hesitate and you ended up falling for him all over again?" Youngmin rolled her eyes, thinking she knew her friend inside out.

Little did she know that there was a lot more she wasn't aware of.

"More or less." Eunji threw her head back in annoyance,"I don't want to talk about it anymore. Is there anything else we can talk about?"

"Ah, right!" The girl exclaimed loudly, startling Youngmin to the core. Their classmates started to look at them curiously, "You and Sungh-"

A sharp strike in one of Eunji's sides cut her off immediately.

"What the fuck was that for?" Eunji whined in pain, glaring at her friend, who was in fact a blushing mess right now.

"Do you want the whole class to know?!"

"Know what??"

"Know that...we-" Youngmin couldn't bring herself to finish her sentence as she started to giggle uncontrollably at the thought of her and her certain someone going out.

"You really are crazy." Eunji quickly interrupted her, still frowning at the sharp pain in one of her sides, "Don't talk to me anymore." She joked, rolling her eyes.
At the same time a small smile made its way up to her lips.
Seeing her friend acting this mindless because of mere love was quite amusing.

Her amusement would die down seconds later the moment she saw Jungwon enter the classroom with a lowered gaze.

Quickly she turned away, telling her friend off a second later.

Yes, Eunji was going to be the pettiest she has ever been.

"Good morning." He said softly, gently placing his bag on the ground as he sat down next to her.

Eunji continued to look outside the window, internally thanking the universe for giving her the window seat among the two seats. She pretended to look at something way more interesting than him, which is pretty difficult to beat.

Especially now after she found out about his secret.

Eunji cleared her throat, nodding quickly as a sign of acknowledgment.

eunji's p.o.v

Good morning? I certainly did not have a good morning after yesterday's events.
I scoffed to myself and kept looking outside stubbornly.

The tension between us (which was in fact not the good type of tension you would expect) was starting to suffocate me slowly.