031

"Geocaching?" Eunji put down her bowl of cereal, "You mean something like scavenger hunt?"

"Basically." Youngmin nodded thoughtfully, "I looked it up yesterday. We have to find certain clues and objects hidden at certain locations by using a compass or something like that."

"And?"

"And each clue leads us to the next."

"There's a prize, right?" Sunghoon suddenly joined the conversation, finishing his breakfast as well.

"I hope there is." Eunji grinned competitively, glancing at the crowd of students outside of the cafeteria.

Raising an eyebrow, she tilted her head in curiosity, "I think there's something going on, guys. Let's go outside."

_

"The pairs are randomly selected?" Youngmin exclaimed in shock, looking at Sunghoon who was just as shocked. They both stared at the two big bowls containing little pieces of papers with numbers written on them.

Eunji just silently grabbed into both of the bowls, taking one draw for Jungwon as well. She was just hoping to pull the same number as him, but the probability was low.

"I have number 4!"

Eunji faintly heard Aurora say who was the center of a big group not far from her. Shrugging if off, she continued walking till she reached their bungalow.

eunji's p.o.v

"Open up. Police is here." I tried to change my voice to the lowest I could possibly do, knocking loudly on Jungwon's door, "I have to investigate-"

And the next moment the door opened, catching me off guard completely. I almost forgot the role I was in.

"Uh..." My voice was still exaggeratedly low as I hesitantly looked up causing my eyes to meet his.
Jungwon looked tired as he leaned against his door frame with one arm, tilting his head at me.

His hair was slightly messy and it made me think.
Was he sleeping?
"Did I wake you up?" My voice turned normal again as I took a step back. I only realized now that the distance between us was quite small.

"No." He lied, making me roll my eyes at him as I pushed past him to glance inside his room.
And to my surprise it was way neater and tidier than mine and Youngmin's room was.

"It's okay for me to enter, right?" I turned around to him to ask.

"I have nothing to hide..."

"Woah, did you call a cleaning service?" I exclaimed in surprise, as I entered his room, looking around.

"No." He simply chuckled, touching the back of his head in slight embarrassment at the compliment, "I just cleaned up a little."

Sitting on top of his bed, I patted the space next to me, signaling him to join me. He did.

"There's an activity later." I explained to him, quickly passing him his number, "Geocaching."

Jungwon nodded, courtly taking the piece of paper from my hand. It was as if he immediately knew what geocaching was, making me sulk in annoyance.