032

"Almost..." The girl had a hard time running through the forest, tightly holding onto her navigator, "I'm almost there..."

Just when the energy in her body was threatening to leave her, Aurora remembered why she was doing all of this in the first place.

This was for her own sake. Her reputation.
Her revenge. If she didn't run fast enough now, everything would be ruined.

"Finally." She breathlessly stopped in front of a big signpost with a series of numbers written on it.

The coordinates of the location for the last clue.

Don't ask her how, but Aurora managed to get ahold of the location of the last clue from the other pairs who heard of her pitiful situation.
After explaining how her partner suddenly decided to abandon Aurora, they felt empathy and decided to help her out.

Aurora looked down to her hands, the grin on her face was growing wider and wider.

And the next moment she changed the last digits of the coordination by carving out the last numbers with a sharp stone she found nearby.

Oh, she was crazy. Insane even.
Sweat dripped down her forehead from the physical exhaustion and the only thing she could think of was the anger and sadness she felt after hearing that Jungwon, the one that was supposed to be with her left her alone for Eunji.

When the paint of the sign was almost gone, she whipped out a permanent marker attempting to write new numbers. Aurora was prepared.

But to her misfortune, it didn't work as well as she wanted it to.

"It doesn't matter..." She reassured herself, glancing at the master piece in front of her, "It's enough to set them on a wrong track."

Throwing the marker into the nearby bush, she turned around to head back.

The satisfied grin never once left her lips.

eunji's p.o.v

"Only one clue is left!" I exclaimed happily, looking at all the plastic boxes we managed to attain.

We've been walking for a while now and Jungwon did a great job in leading the way with the navigational device.

Was this a good moment to tell him I liked him?
I shook my head, feeling nervous all of a sudden. I almost forgot that I wanted to confess my feelings to him.

Looking at his back, my gaze suddenly stopped at a big signpost in front of us.

"Look!" I ran ahead, stopping in front of it, as I glanced at the series of numbers.

That's when I frowned.
"Strange." Jungwon tilted his head, "The other coordinates had way more digits. It's going to be more difficult to find the clue."

"Right?" I agreed, but decided to shake off the weird feeling, "Just type it in. We don't have much time left if we want to beat Youngmin and Sunghoon."

Getting closer to the sign, I noticed a few more blurred numbers, scrawled unevenly, "Wait...There's more! Jungwon, look over here." The teachers were really not putting a lot of effort into this.