8

"Welcome back." I smiled, hugging Kathleen from behind as she sat by one of the tables in the Goblet room. "How're you feeling."

"Like a completely new person." She told me while I walked around the table to sit with Fred while George was next to Kathleen and now across from me. "I still want to know who messed with my food."

"It might have been an accident." I said. "Don't think too much of it. The most important thing is that you're okay again. No more food poisoning."

Kathleen looked at Fred and then at George. "It wasn't one of your pranks gone wrong, was it?"

"What?" Fred laughed. "We mess with food but not like that. Not to make people sick."

"We're also very good at our pranks so you thinking it could've gone wrong, is very offensive." George replied. Kathleen and I exchanged a look and both chuckled at their comments.

"Sit down, please!" Dumbledore called as he entered the room along with other teachers from both Hogwarts and the two other schools. All students sat down as ordered. Durmstrang sat with Slytherin just like they did during meals and Beauxbatons sat with Ravenclaw.

"I'm gonna murder the both of you if one of you gets chosen." I told the twins. "Cause there is no way you'll be a part of that tournament."

"And that comes from you." Kathleen spoke. "You wanted to join as well."

"Yes but I didn't." I replied. "And I didn't because of the rule. You have to be seventeen."

"I don't think the goblet took our name." Fred told me. "It shot us out of the ring so it probably destroyed the pieces of parchment."

"Let's hope."

"And now the moment you've all been waiting for!" Dumbledore shouted, opening his arms as he stood in front of the goblet that had a blue flame in it. "The champion selection!"

The blue flame turned red and a piece of parchment shot out of it, landing in Dumbledore's hand.

"The Durmstrang champion is... Viktor Krum!

The Durmstrang school cheered as Krum got up and approached Dumbledore with a smile.

"He's so dreamy." Kathleen sighed, watching him while biting her lip.

"He's a twat." George said and I kicked him under the table, making him yelp quietly.

"What's up with you?" Kathleen asked him but she didn't get an answer since the flame turned red again and a new piece of parchment shot out.

"The champion from Beauxbatons... Fleur Delacour!"

The Beauxbatons girls cheered as a beautiful blonde girl stood up and walked over. Her and Dumbledore shook hands before he led her over to where Krum stood with the teachers.

"There's nothing up with me." George said. "'S just that Krum's full of himself and-"

I kicked him again under the table and he looked at me, questioning me with his eyes.

"Ouch! Why're you kicking me?"

"Because you need to stop talking about it." I said. "Not now, okay? You can tell her later if it that's important."

For the third time, the flame turned red and a piece of parchment shot out. Dumbledore grabbed it in the air and looked at it.

"The Hogwarts champion... Cedric Diggory!"

Every Hogwarts student cheered on, me included as Cedric's Hufflepuff friends pushed him up. He smiled a humble smile while making his way to Dumbledore and then over to the two other champions.

"Excellent!" Dumbledore shouted. "We now have our three champions! But in the end only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions, this vessel of victory the tri-wizard cup!"

The room filled with cheers and people then started talking.

"So who do you think's going to die first?" Fred asked as he turned towards us. I frowned at him before lifting the book I had put on the table before the announcement had started and I slapped Fred with it.

"Ow!" He exclaimed, grabbing the book from me. "I'm confiscating this!"

"You can't confiscate my book!"

"I can when you're hitting me with it!" He argued while Kathleen and George just watched us. Then the blue flame turned red again and everyone watched in confusion.

Dumbledore slowly turned around, approaching the goblet as if it was going to kill him. A piece of parchment shot out of it and Dumbledore caught it.

"Harry Potter." He muttered to himself but loud enough for people to hear and then he looked around the room. "Harry Potter?"

"No." It came from Hagrid as he shook his head. "No."

"Harry Potter!" Dumbledore roared. I heard Hermione say something as she pushed Harry up and he slowly moved his way towards Dumbledore while looking around. Everyone were quiet, staring at him.

Dumbledore gave him the piece of parchment while staring at him and Harry continued through the room.

"He's a cheat!" A boy in the room yelled. "He's not even seventeen yet!"