62

"You can't just show up here after eight years!" I yelled as he followed me outside on the lawn on the path to Hagrid's hut. We weren't going to visit Hagrid but I wanted to get him away from the castle.

"Can you stop walking for a moment?" He asked. "I came here to talk to you, not to have you yelling and shouting."

I stopped walking and turned to look at him. "Why are you here?"

"I heard the rumors about you-know-who being back and I wanted to make sure you were okay."

"I'm okay." I nodded. "Now you can go back to wherever you came from."

I continued to walk, feeling my blood boil inside of me. I was so angry with him. He had no right coming back and showing up at my school in front of one of my best friends who didn't know he existed. Well, she knew he was existed but she didn't know he had something to do with me.

"I'm your brother!" He yelled and I immediately stopped again, turning towards him in one quick moment.

"No!" I yelled. "You don't get to show up after eight years and call yourself my brother!"

He let out a breath and watched me before a small smile appeared on his face.

"What?!" I snapped.

"You've grown up." He commented. "The last time I saw you, you were nine and ran around the garden, playing around with the sticks because you wanted to prepare yourself for Hogwarts."

"Don't." I told him. "I do not wish to be reminded of those times."

My older brother left when he was eighteen. As soon as he graduated, he gathered his things and left us. I was nine and Benjamin was three. I used to look up to him and I was so hurt when he took the decision to not be a part of our family anymore. That's why I've never talked about him afterwards. No people in my life here at Hogwarts knows I'm related to the Sebastian Blossom, famous quidditch player. I've had the question before but I simply said that it was a coincidence.

"We're all better off without you." I said. "I don't know why they let you into the castle. You should just go."

"I'm sorry I left." He spoke. "I was eighteen. I was a selfish teenager but I'm twenty-six now. I'm closer to being thirty than being a teenager. I've grown up."

"Good for you." I shrugged, crossing my arms over my chest. "Does mum even know you're back?"

"She does." He nodded. "She was happy. Let me in and we got to catch up."

"She let you in?" I frowned, feeling hurt by my mother's actions. "Well, go see her again then. Don't ever show your face here again. Don't come looking for me and don't come looking for Ben."

I made my way back up to the castle and hurried up to the common room. I had a lot of explaining to do. I think Kathleen had a mini heart attack when she saw the famous quidditch player in our common room.

"What in the world just happened!" Was the first thing she yelled when she saw me re-enter. She stood with George and Fred and according to their faces, she must've told them. "Your brother is Sebastian Blossom?"

"Unfortunately." I nodded in response. George looked at Kathleen, then at me and let out a scoff.

"You weren't going to tell us? You weren't going to tell me?"

"He's only my brother through blood." I told him. "He left before we even met, before we started Hogwarts."

"So?" George asked, approaching me. "You know about my entire family. I told you about Percy who left us and you didn't think maybe that would be a great time to drop the bomb that you have an older brother who by the way is a huge celebrity in the wizarding world."

"George—"

"I thought our relationship was built on trust." He said. "We've always trusted each other and I thought we told each other everything."

"We do but—"

"Apparently we don't."

He walked past me and I sighed, trying to call out for him again but he ignored me and left the common room. Kathleen sent me a glare before she followed him.

When I looked at Fred, he had walked to the table and leaned back on it on his hands, looking at me.

"I'm sorry." I said. "I never meant to keep any secrets from any of you but I've never talked about Sebastian since he left. I don't even see him as my brother anymore. I have Ben and that's enough."

Fred hummed and slightly shrugged before pushing himself away from the table, approaching me.

"It's alright." He told me, opening his arms and I hugged him, feeling him hug back. "They'll come around."