75

The boys allowed me to buy myself a new quill before we headed to whatever they were wanting to show me.

George held my hand the entire way. He had refused to let go of me after he saw my cheek and heard that my uncle had hit me. Fred was walking on the other side of me, hands hid away in the pockets of his trousers.

They were still refusing to tell me what had got them so excited, what they had bought. That's all they told me... they bought something.

After walking for a short moment, the twins stopped, making me stop too. We were stood in front of an empty boutique on the corner between two streets.

Fred pulled out a set of keys, dangling them in front of me with a grin. I watched the keys for a second before I looked up at George. He stated up at the building with a smile on his lips.

"Come on." Fred said as he approached the door. He unlocked it and we followed him inside.

"This is ours." George explained, closing the door, leaving the three of us alone in this big boutique with several floors, stairs that led up to small hallways surrounded by railings.

"No way." I laughed, letting go of George's hand to cover my mouth and nose. I moved around the ground floor, taking a look around the shop before I made my way up the old grey dusty stairs. "You bought your joke shop?"

"We did indeed." Fred spoke as he followed me up the stairs.

"It's ready for us when we graduate." George said as he stayed downstairs. I looked at Fred before looking down to where George stood.

"This is bloody amazing. No, amazing's not the word. This is fantastic."

"You haven't seen the best part." Fred told me. "George, should we show her?"

"We sure should, Fred." George replied before joining us up here. The two of them led me up another set of stairs, then another.

Fred opened a wooden door and behind the door was another set of stairs. As Fred went up to, George turned to me and reached for my hand. I gladly accepted his hand and he led me up the stairs to a small hallway that led to a second door.

"This..." Fred spoke as he unlocked the door and then pushed it open. "Is going to be our home."

We entered through the door and my eyes scanned the room. It was a small square room that looked like a small entre with an arched door frame that led to another square room on the left side of us and on the right side of us was an open kitchen with no walls and no doors.

Next to the kitchen was a door that faced the entre and across from that door, next to the living room, was another door. There was also a third one but that was on the wall across from where we were standing now, the wall that connected the two rooms on either side of the entre.

"Your home?" I questioned with a smile as I walked further into the flat, walking to the window in the kitchen that had a view over the streets of Diagon Alley.

"Ours." George said, causing me to look at him. "The three of us."

"The three of us?"

"Only if you want to, of course." George hurried to say. "It would mean we'd have to live together so if you don't feel like you're—"

He didn't get to say anything else before I had jumped him, my arms wrapped around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"I told you she'd love the idea." Fred spoke while George wrapped his arms around my back, hiding his face in the crook of my neck. "But can you wait to get freaky until I'm not around?"

I slid down to my feet and chuckled as I went over and threw my arms around Fred as well.

"Oh." He said in surprise, stumbling back as he hugged me back. "I like this. Haven't had a proper hug from you in ages."

"Keep your hands over the waistline and we're cool." George spoke, making me laugh against Fred's chest.

When I pulled away again, I walked back to the window to look out.

"How did you manage to buy a whole bloody shop with a flat? You're both seventeen."

"We actually quickly visited the hospital with the lease." George told me. "Traveled there with the floo powder and managed to convince mum and dad to sign it for it to stand in their name until we turn eighteen and they can transfer it to us."

"This is bloody brilliant." I said, looking at them again. "How much did it cost you?"

"A thousand galleons." Fred explained. "It was perfect, really. Just the amount that Harry gave us which means we still have the money we saved ourselves and we can use them to renovate and make the place extra nice."

"How much do I owe you then?"

"Owe us?" They asked in unison.

"Well, if I'm gonna be living here, I'm gonna have to be a part of the payment."

"You've paid us enough." Fred offered a smile as George continued. "By believing in us and helping us test out products at school the past year and a half."