37

"Lizzie!" Kathleen called as I walked down the corridors after my ancient runes class. I turned around but kept walking, my eyes landing on Kathleen who made her way through the crowd to get me.

"What's wrong?" I questioned when I saw her face. I stopped walking and she nearly bumped into me.

"I am bloody traumatized." She breathed, trying to catch her breath from running. "I just came from class and when I walked by one of the broom closets, I heard Fred's voice, followed by Deanne who..."

She leaned closer, lowering her voice. "Moaned."

I scrunched my nose up in disgust, taking a step back to look at her properly.

"No." I basically gasped, moving a hand to my mouth. "You think they were—"

"No, she probably just moaned for fun. Think, Lizzie. Of course they were hooking up."

"That's bloody disgusting." I said. "I mean, sex is sex but it's gross to think of those two together."

"Maybe—" Kathleen suggested. "Maybe they're into each other. Maybe this is a good thing."

"Maybe." I shrugged. "I hope so. What I don't hope is that Fred is only another guy with a penis that she can have sex with."

"We'll talk to Fred later." she told me before she started walking and I turned around to walk with her. "Now, how was class?"

"Boring." I chuckled. "And you?"

"The same." She shrugged and looked over her shoulder when the sound of fast walking sounded. "Oh no. Not again."

I turned around and chuckled when I saw George.

"Elizabeth Chrissy Blossom!" He yelled. I stopped walking, crossing my arms over my chest as I watched him. "I caught you flirting with Flitwick yesterday! How many others have you betrayed me with?!"

People were looking like the usually did when we did this dramatic scene in front of everyone else. Kathleen stepped back, obviously not even wanting to bother with us right now.

"What can I say?" I shrugged, smiling up at him as he stood in front of me. "I love small men."

George broke into a smile before he laughed and leaned down to kiss me, his fingers tangling into my hair.

"We have to tell you something." Kathleen spoke, making George pulled away from me to look at her, his hand dropping from my hair. "Fred and Deanne has been getting busy in the broom closets on third floor."

George's eyebrows raised in surprise. "My brother is finally getting some action?"

"With my cousin." I said and he looked at me. "Your brother. Your twin brother and my cousin."

"So?"

"I hope they agree on the type of relationship they want." I said. "I'm afraid that Fred might want a real relationship while Deanne might only want sex."

"Don't worry about Fred." George chuckled. "I'll talk to him but I am sure everything's fine. The important thing is that my brother is getting some action."

I rolled my eyes at him, pushing him in the chest. He responded with a laugh and before I could protest, he had picked me up, making me shriek. He put me in the arched window and then leaned against the wall, himself, looking at Kathleen.

"Why?" She questioned, motioning between us. "What was that?"

"He think it's fun." I spoke. "To carry me around because according to him, I'm an ant compared to him."

"Well that parts true." Kathleen agreed, making me scoff and again... George laughed but this time it was in satisfaction of being right.

"You are both so annoying." I said before slipping out of the window on the other side which was the courtyard.

"What're you doing?" George asked as he and Kathleen looked at me.

"Running away." I shrugged with a smile. "I'll see you at Lunch in a few hours."

My next class was care of magical creatures which I did not have with neither Kathleen or the twins and after that I had history of magic which I also didn't have with them so I wouldn't see them before Lunch and then after lunch, I had defense against the dark arts with the twins, then a free lesson and at the end of the day, I had transfiguration with all three of them.