100

100 chapters. Here we go!!!

I didn't know how long I had been here. All I knew was that I was hungry most of the time. We only got a piece of bread every day and a glass of water. Father told us we wouldn't get proper food until we agreed to get the dark mark. Today he had told us that Voldemort would be here tomorrow to give us the dark mark anyway. That we no longer had a choice. I felt absolutely sick to my stomach. I had been crying so hard and Sebastian was holding me as he sat together in the cellar, both having an ankle tied to the wall.

"I'm scared, Sebastian." I whispered and my brother's arms automatically tightened around me. "I don't want to be a death eater."

"I'm sorry." he spoke. "I should've been protecting you."

"How would you have done that? You didn't know this was going to happen and there's not much you can do about it. We're in the same boat."

I sat up straight, moving out of Sebastian's arms to look at him. He looked even worse than the first time I woke up down here. We had both been beaten by the Carrows multiple times. Merlin how I wanted to get out of here. To get back to school and finish the year, to be back with Kathleen but I also just wanted to...

My thoughts were interrupted when someone appeared in the room, obviously having used apparition as a form of transport. A very familiar person stepped into view and in a split second, I got to my feet and threw my arms around him.

"We have to be quick." Molly said from behind him as she went to help Sebastian get out of the chains.

"You're here." I whispered against Fred's shoulder. "Please tell me I'm not dreaming."

"You aren't." he assured me. "As mum said, we have to be quick. George is waiting at the head quarters along with everyone else. We've all been absolutely terrified."

Molly muttered something under her breath and the chain around my ankle broke. Sebastian was already out of them and thanked Molly multiple times. In the next moment we had traveled from the cellar to the dining room of the headquarters of the order. My knees gave in from the pressure of traveling mixed with the hunger and weakness from being trapped. Fred quickly wrapped an arm around my waist to keep me up and once I was steady, I got attacked by Kathleen who I did not expect to be here.

"I'm no sorry!" she exclaimed. "I was right there. I should've... I don't know. I should've done something!"

"You were asleep." I excused, hugging her back. "Please don't blame yourself."

"Elizabeth." I heard mum's voice which made me full away from Kathleen. "Sebastian. Oh Merlin. I thought I had lost the two of you."

Mum cried as she pulled my brother and I in for a hug together. Sebastian was the tallest so he was the one who took the lead of the hug and wrapped his arm around the both of us. Suddenly Benjamin came running and joined the group hug, making me laugh softly.

Nothing could explain how happy I was in this very moment. I was back with the people I loved and I was safe.

"It's good to see you two are still alive." I heard Bill say and I looked at him as Molly stood next to him, smiling sweetly at us.

"Where's George?"

"Upstairs." Fred said. "Sleeping in the room. He has been an absolutely mess. It's the first time he slept for a whole week."

"A week?" I asked. "It's been that long?"

"It's your birthday." Kathleen said, making me frown. Sebastian and I had been held hostage in that cellar for an entire week?