81

Over the next month, another Educational Decree was hung up. The six inch rule had been moved to eight inches and I swear I would want to strangle Professor Umbridge. I hated her more than anyone.

This morning, George and I had sat outside of her office and had a make-out-session just to tell her we didn't care about her rules. She had been absolutely pissed and gave us detention. Luckily, Sebastian had walked by and told her he'd watch us in detention. He had found out what she's been doing to the students. I still hate him though, but here we were. Sitting in my brother's classroom.

George was making faces at me, trying to make me laugh while I tried my best to not fall into his trap. Sebastian was grading essays so he didn't notice anything. I had a hand clamped over my mouth, telling George to stop with my eyes. He laughed silently, leaning back in his chair. He looked at me with a smile but at least he stopped making faces at me.

He sent me the infamous Weasley wink, making me roll my eyes playfully, sending a kiss through the air. He acted like he got shy and this time I couldn't help but laugh. Sebastian looked up and we both immediately acted like we had looked at our desks the whole time.

"Hey, Sebastian?" I asked. His eyes flicked from George and to me. He hummed and licked his lips to show he was listening. "I just wanted to say that I think I'm done being mad at you."

His eyebrows came together in a small frown, his eyes shortly flickering to George before looking at me again. "No, it's fine. George knows everything. He doesn't care as long as I'm happy with the decisions I make and one of the decisions I want to make is to forgive you for leaving. You probably had your reasons."

Sebastian put down his quill and folded his hands on the table as the door suddenly opened and Deanne walked in with a pile of textbooks. She walked up through the aisle and placed it on Sebastian's desk.

"Thank you, Deanne." my brother spoke, looking up at her before looking at me. "What made you change your mind? You were very upset the last time we spoke."

"I had a chat with Bill over the holidays. Bill Weasley." I said. "He reminded me that family is more important than anything else. Even disagreements."

"What disagreement?" Deanne asked. Sebastian sent her a look and she held up her hands in defence before she walked out of the classroom.

"I should've forgiven you earlier." I said. "George taught me the very same thing. That family is the most important thing in the world."

"It's true." George said. "I did teach her that."

I laughed softly at his comment, seeing the proud smile on his face. Sebastian stood up and walked around his desk to lean on it while pushing up his sleeves to his elbows.

"Bill is the one with the long hair, right?" he asked and looked at George.

"Well, right now he's the only guy in our family with long hair but we've kinda all had it at one point."

"The oldest of you." my brother commented and George nodded slightly.

"Bill's the oldest." he confirmed.

"Right." Sebastian nodded. "I think I shared a dormitory with him in my last year. He was awfully organised."

He jumped onto his desk, sitting there with his legs swinging over the edge. He grabbed the edges with his hands and looked between George and I.

"I think now would be a good time to play the role of the older brother to question whatever this thing between you is." he said, looking at George again. "Are you in a relationship or is it just fun?"

"Sebastian..."

"I was talking to Mr Weasley over here." Sebastian interrupted me.

"We're together." George answered his question. "Sir."

Oh my Merlin. George looked absolutely terrified. I knew that I had just apologised to my brother but he had no right trying to question my boyfriend whom I got together with while Sebastian was out of my life.

"And how long has it been going on?"

"Two years and three months."

"Do you love her?"

"Yes."

"What are you planning to do after finishing school?"

"Well." George said. "My twin brother and I have bought a building in Diagon Alley where we'll start our own joke shop."

"Joke shop?" Sebastian asked. "Do you think that'll make enough money for you to support my sister."

"Hey!" I spoke and stood up, both of them looking at me. "Don't do that. George and Fred are great at inventing joke products and they were selling good before Umbridge banned them, plus, I don't need anyone to support me. I'll support myself, thank you very much."

Sebastian ignored me and the smile on George's face dropped when he looked at him again.

"If you ever hurt her, I'll kill you."