the one where cormac thinks he has a chance

"Darling, are you ready yet?"

Draco picked at the corner of his sleeve, waiting for Hermione to finish getting dressed. It was New Year's Eve, and Pansy had invited them to the new secret wizarding club in London to celebrate.

"Coming!" A voice called from the hallway.

The sound of heels clicking against the hardwood floor got louder and louder, and Draco eventually looked up to find his girlfriend standing in front of him with a smile on her face.

His eyes widened. "Wow."

Hermione blushed, rolling her eyes as Draco continued to stare. "Come on, we're going to be late."

They Apparated to the entrance of an old pub, which was almost completely empty with the exception of a few drunk old men yelling at the football game on the TV.  (football as in soccer for anyone that cares lmao)

Leading a very confused Draco to the bar, Hermione smiled as she spotted the blonde woman Pansy had told her about.

"Hello," The woman greeted. "What can I get for you today?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was just looking to use the telephone." Hermione replied, and the woman smiled knowingly.

"Of course, if you would just follow me to the back."

The couple followed the blonde down the hallway, passing the bathrooms. They stopped at the end, facing a blank wall.

The woman suddenly pulled a wand out of her boot, and pointed it at the wall.

"Arcana revelant." She whispered, and a black door appeared.

Smiling at Draco and Hermione, she turned the handle and opened the door, revealing a bustling club packed with people.

"Welcome to Pansy's." She said, letting the two enter before closing the door behind them.

"This is bloody amazing!" Draco exclaimed, grinning excitedly. "I didn't know Pansy owned a nightclub!"

The music was loud, and the neon lights were was flashing across the dance floor, where wizards and witches of all kinds were dancing the night away. Others were on the side or at the bar, enjoying one of the many different kinds of drinks that were offered. The whole place was decorated perfectly for New Year's, with the streamers and the glitter, and Hermione couldn't help but stare in awe. She had been to clubs before, but never this good.

"Hermione! Draco! Finally, you're here!" A voice shouted at them over the noise, and they turned to find Pansy walking towards them.

"So," She said, gesturing at the scene. "How do you like it?"

"This is the best club I've ever seen!" Hermione replied. "I didn't know you owned it."

"Eh, well I got bored of all the Muggle nightclubs in London, so I figured why not just make my own?"

"It's really great, Pansy." Draco interjected, a wide grin still on his face. "I can't wait to get wasted."

Hermione laughed at the giddiness in his expression. "Don't get too excited, love. I will not have you throwing up my mouth when it's time for my New Year's kiss."

"I can hold my alcohol extremely well, thank you very much." Draco scoffed, causing Pansy to laugh.

"Yeah, tell that to your seventh year self when you collapsed after having three shots of firewhiskey at the graduation party."

"Oh, shut up." Draco retorted, pouting. "I'm not seventeen anymore."

Pansy and Hermione simply laughed, enjoying Draco's embarrassment.