shopping adventures

*disclaimer: i don't actually know what london is like so i'm kinda just basing it off of nyc*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We really couldn't have Apparated?" Draco grumbled as he pulled his beanie down a little further down over his ears.

"It's not even that cold." Hermione chuckled, taking his hand and squeezing it. "I think it's quite refreshing, taking a nice walk through the city without any magic."

Draco pouted. "Then what am I a wizard for?"

"Oh, hush. We're almost there."

They were on their way to the shops in London, as Hermione decided it was a good time to show her boyfriend what the Muggle world was like. Ever since they started dating, he had constantly asked her questions about her childhood and how it was like to live amongst Muggles, and besides, she was meaning to get a head start on her Christmas shopping anyway.

They were welcomed by warmth as they stepped into the first store, a department store. Hermione smiled at the several different displays, showing off the latest products.

"Finally," Draco smirked. "I thought I was going to get frostbite."

Hermione snorted, pulling her boyfriend over to the women's section. She had been wanting to get Ginny some more athletic wear for Quidditch practices.

"Now, I'm going to be over there getting something for Ginny." She said, pointing at the racks. "You can either stay here or wander around a bit. Just make sure to be back here in half an hour."

"Well then, I'll go check out the coats, because apparently mine has decided to stop working." Draco grinned cheekily before kissing her on the cheek and turning to leave.

Half an hour passed, and unfortunately not finding anything she liked for Ginny, Hermione returned to their meeting place, only to find Draco nowhere in sight.

Sighing, she set off to the men's section to retrieve him. But, as she got to where the winter coats were, she realized he was no longer there.

"Where the hell did you go?" She muttered to herself as she looked through the entire clothing section. Nothing.

She looked through some of the sections in the store, but with no success. It was a big store, but not that big. Where had he managed to run off to?

Hermione was walking by the technology section when suddenly a huge alarm noise went off, the same alarm sound that she used to wake up in the morning.

"Merlin, what kind of idiot decided to play with the display phones?" She whispered under her breath as she continued to walk again.

She almost had a second heart attack when another sound went off, this time another alarm but a different sound. It was cut off by the first alarm sound again. Annoyed, Hermione decided to find out what was going on.

"Fuck! Why won't it turn off?"

Hermione heard a panicked voice as she got closer to the phones, immediately recognizing who it was.

What an idiot.

Holding back a laugh, she made her way towards Draco, who was staring at the phones going off in horror.

"There you are!" She exclaimed, laughing as Draco looked up at her with relief.

"Thank fucking Merlin, you're here. I can't turn them off!"

Still laughing, she walked over calmly to the phone, pressing the button on the side to turn it off.

"That's it?" Draco stared, dumbfounded.

"Yup." Hermione chuckled, taking her boyfriend's hand and pulling him out of the technology section.

"Stupid Muggle machines, I can never know how to work them." He grumbled, only causing Hermione to laugh harder.

"You're such an idiot." She teased.

Draco pouted for a moment, before smirking back at her. "Ah yes, but I'm your idiot. You chose me, and now you're stuck with me."

"That I am." Hermione smiled lovingly up at him as they left the store.

Draco smiled back, pecking her on the forehead before looking down the street at the rest of the stores.

"Now, where to next? It's starting to get cold again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

just a cute otp thing i saw on pinterest :) now back to school i go bc i have way too much to do

TY FOR 110K READS !!

<3, mallika