Chapter 1

A/N: Some my ideas in this story were inspired by Lauriverfanboy1. Thanks for letting me use them.

Barry woke up and he found himself in the Monitor's realm. He looked around wondering what had happened. The last thing he remembered was him and Sara looking down at Oliver as he died and the new universe was being formed.

He turned around and saw the Monitor and asked "What am I doing here?"

The Monitors answer was "You have been brought here because when you and the paragons along with Oliver Queen defeated the Anti-Monitor my powers were restored and that has allowed me to send you to this new universe starting back in 2012 when Oliver Queen returned from Lian Yu. Things will be different in this new world, but you will be able tell what the differences are when you merge with your doppleganger on this earth."

"So is there anything that I need to know before I am sent to this new earth?" Barry asked.

"When you wake up you will have your powers because the particle accelerator has already exploded and you have been in your nine month coma. Everything else will come to you as your memories merge with your doppelgänger." the Monitor said.

"Thanks for the information." Barry said.

"Good Luck Mr. Allen." the Monitor said.

The next thing Barry knew, He was waking up to his favorite Lady Gaga song just as he did the last time. This time there was a difference though because instead of asking him to pee in a cup, Caitlin was kissing him. Barry didn't know what was going on until he was finally able to tap into his doppleganger's memories and he found out that he and Caitlin had been dating for a few months before going into his coma.

Caitlin realized that he was slow to react to the kiss and was kind of upset for a second until she realized that he needed time get used to being awake.

"Are you ok Barry?" Caitlin asked.

"Yeah I just wasn't expecting that when I woke up. Not that I wasn't a nice surprise." He said while smiling. He had always liked Caitlin but he never was able to say anything when they were both single and when he did think about saying something she was always with someone else.

He looked over and he saw his best friend Cisco standing there smiling like he knew what was going on. Barry turned to Caitlin and said "Do you mind if I have a second alone with Cisco?"

"No take all the time you need." Said Caitlin.

Barry turned to Cisco and asked "Why are you smiling at me like that?" Although he had a clue what was going on.

"I always knew that you two had a thing for each other. And yes I am your Cisco. I guess my powers allowed me to be able to keep my memories of this new world as well as the old one. It's good to see you me." Cisco said.

"It's good to see you to man. Oh by the way we need to get to work on how to defeat Thawne." Barry said.

"Already been working on that. I have made it see that he cannot watch or listen in on us like he did last time. I have also been able find out how to defeat him so that when the time comes we will be ready. We just don't need to move too fast because the will rise suspicion." Cisco said.

"That's good work. Now I need to go and call Joe and Iris and let them know that I am ok. Then I am going to give my girlfriend a better welcome then I did when I woke up." Barry said.

After Barry talked to Joe and Iris he was about to go see Caitlin when he saw someone that he didn't expect. J'onn J'onzz.

"Hey J'onn. what are you doing here?" asked Barry.

"I am here to bring back the memories of your teammates. Just tell me who you want to remember everything from the old earth." J'onn said.

"Cisco already has his memories due to his powers. I want Caitlin, Joe, Iris, Cecile, Wally, Eddie and Capt. Singh to remember the old earth. That will help out alot."

"Ok, Thanks J'onn." Said Barry.