Chapter 12

It was now the day of the wedding and Oliver and Barry and a couple of the guys had gone to a couple of bars the night before to celebrate their last night as free men and then they went to spend the night at a hotel that the wedding was being held in. Caitlin and Laurel and some of the girls just had a good time drinking wine and spent the night at Barry and Caitlin's apartment before going to the hotel and getting ready for the wedding.

This was not going to be a traditional wedding because it thrown together so quickly. The guys would just be wearing suits and the girls would just be wearing white dresses. Barry and Oliver were both getting ready in the dressing room that they were using when Henry walked in to talk to his son. "Look like nice son. Is there anything that I can help you with?"

"No, I am fine dad. Just a little nervous." Barry said.

"It's ok to be nervous son. But just know this is going to be the best day of your life." Henry said.

"Thanks dad." Barry said.

Henry just nodded then he turned to Oliver and said "I know I am not your father but just know that since you have always been there for my son that makes us family. So, if you need anything just let me know."

"Thank you, Mr. Allen. It is nice to finally meet you." Oliver said.

Henry nodded and then left them to finish getting ready. In the dressing room that the girls were in Laurel's mother was helping her with her hair and make-up, while Caitlin's was helping her with hers. Caitlin's mom asked "How are you feeling honey? I know that I was not always the best mother to you, but I would like to change that and be here for you now."

"I'm feeling fine mom. Just a little nervous and I would love it if you were around a little more." Caitlin said.

Caitlin's mom nodded and helped her finish up with getting ready, while Dinah asked "Is there anything I can get for you Laurel? I know you are probably getting nervous, but you know that this is going to be the best day of your life and there is no need to be nervous."

"I'm fine mom. I am a little nervous but for the most part I just want to make this official and finally be Mrs. Oliver Queen." Laurel said.

"So, are you going to hyphenate or just take his name?" Dinah asked.

"I think I am going to take his name. I think Laurel Queen sounds better the Laurel Lance-Queen anyways." Laurel said.

Dinah smiled at her daughter and nodded. After both of the moms were done helping their daughters get ready, they went out and took their seat. The next thing they knew Quentin and Joe walked into the room and asked "Are you girls ready to go? Barry and Oliver are already at the front of the room wait."

Both of the girls nodded and then Joe offered his arm to Caitlin so he could walk her down the aisle and Quentin did the same for Laurel. When they got to the door everyone was standing and waiting for them to walk down the aisle. Barry and Oliver were looking at the Brides-to-be while they were walking down the isle like they were the most beautiful women in the world. But the best part was when Mia was walking down the isle throwing flowers as the flower girl. When she got to the end of the isle she walked over and stood with Oliver. Once the brides got to their position Diggle started the wedding. He was going to do Barry and Caitlin first since this were their idea.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to wed Barry Allen and Caitlin Snow. If anyone has any reason why they should not be wed, speak now or forever hold your peace." Diggle said and then he waited for a moment.

"Ok then. So, Barry and Caitlin have both written their own vows. Barry you may go when you are ready." Diggle said.

"Caitlin, I know we had only been dating for a few months before I went into the coma when I was struck by lightning. When I woke up the first thing you did was kiss me and that is when I knew that I wanted to marry you. I know we really haven't been together but for six months, but it just feels like I have known you longer than that. I just want you to know that from now until the day I die I will cherish you and love you with all of my heart." Barry said.