Chapter 48

Barry and Caitlin return home from Star City to find that the city is quiet for the time being, so they decide that they are going to spend some time with the family, so they decide to go home to see what Allegra, Dawn, and baby Dawn are doing.

"So, what are you to doing tonight? I thought you two would be out looking for trouble." Barry said to the older girls.

"Well, we were thinking that since Crisis is almost here that we should spend some time together, with just the family." Dawn said.

"That sounds good. So, what do you have in mind?" Caitlin asked.

"I say we play truth or dare right now, but with a twist. We only do truth." Allegra said.

"I like that idea. I am going to check on Dawn really quick and make sure she is alright." Caitlin said.

They waited for Caitlin to get back and Allegra asked "So, who wants to go first?"

"I will. Mom, is it true that you always had feelings for dad?" Dawn asked.

"Yes, it is. From the moment he woke up from that coma I was in love with him." Caitlin said.

"Ok, let me see. Allegra, is it true that you have a boyfriend?" Caitlin asked.

"Yes. I met him at Jitters one day. We haven't really gone on a date yet. We are just texting and calling each other at this stage." Allegra said.

"Ok dad, is it true that you always had a thing for mom?" Allegra asked.

"I don't know for sure. I know that I always thought that she was pretty, but I had my Iris blinders on forever, so I really am not sure how to answer that." Barry said.

"Well, I am glad you got over that." Caitlin said.

"Me too. Anyways, Dawn, is it true that Allegra and you are the only two children Caitlin and I have?" Barry asked.

"Would it mess up something if I say anything?" Dawn asked.

"I wouldn't think so. I mean we want more kids, so I guess it wouldn't matter if you told us or not." Barry said.

"In that case, yes I have a younger brother named Bart." Dawn said.

"How much younger?" Caitlin asked.

"He is 17 now. We had to leave him behind because someone needed to protect the city like JJ, Sara, and Zoe are doing for Star City, Mike is doing for National City, and Ellie is doing for Metropolis." Dawn said.

"Who are Mike and Ellie?" Allegra asked.

Mike is Kara and Mon-El's son and Ellie is Clark and Lois's daughter." Dawn said.

"Ok, lets get back to the game." Allegra said.

They played for another thirty minutes or so and then they decided that they were going to watch a movie. They decided to watch Avengers Endgame. When the movie was over, they talked about it for a little bit.

"You know. This is kind of how it looked when crisis happened the last time. Everyone was there and then they were gone other than us paragons." Barry said.

"Well let's hope that doesn't happen this time, and if it does, we will bring them all back to life like y'all did to all of us last time." Caitlin said.

"So, what did you have to go to Star City and see Uncle Ollie and Aunt Laurel for?" Allegra asked.

"We can't tell you that. It is top secret until what we talked about is done." Barry said.

"I already know what it is because I have seen it when I get older." Dawn said.

"How do you know about it when you are older. Do we still have you know what?" Caitlin asked.

"Yeah, it turned out to be permanent. It does come in handy a lot." Dawn said.

"Let's go and see if anyone is at STAR Labs. We don't need them there when they could be doing something that is more worth their time." Barry said.

Barry picked up Caitlin and Allegra got on Dawn's back and they ran to STAR Labs to see if Cisco was still there. When they saw that he was still there they just had to laugh.

"You know you could go home at a decent time for once man." Barry said

"I know. I just wanted to make sure everything was in the shape that it needs to be for Crisis." Cisco said.

"Look man, I get it. Thank you for getting everything ready. I think we are going to need all of it." Barry said.

"Yeah, I am taking this more seriously this time around. I didn't last time and look at what happened." Cisco said.

"We have a lot more help this time around. We have all of our teams and plus, Oliver has the League." Caitlin said.

"I guess you are right. I am just a little bit up tight about this." Cisco.

"I understand. So, what do we do now?" Caitlin asked.

"We wait for signs that will show us it is time for Crisis." Barry said.

A/N: I hoped everyone enjoyed this Chapter. Let me know what you think about it in the reviews. Just to let you know. This is the last chapter until I finish with Crisis. That will be in its separate book named "Crisis in the New Multiverse." Thanks for reading and please review. Thanks.