Chapter 16

Today was the day that Barry had been looking forward to for a while. It was going to be the first official meeting of the Justice League. But before he and Caitlin went to that meeting, they stopped by STAR Labs to show Allegra around. When they stopped by Cisco's workshop Barry asked "So, how is the cure coming Cisco?"

"It should be done by tonight. While y'all are at the Justice League meeting I will have either Wally or Jesse run it into the speed force so that it will be ready by the time y'all are back." Cisco said.

"Sounds good." Barry said.

They then went into the cortex where Barry picked up the memory ring and the he turned to Caitlin and asked, "Do you think we should give Allegra her memories now or wait until after the meeting?"

"It would kind of be fun to see her face when she sees all of the heroes without her memories, but it would probably be best to just go on and give her memories to her now." Caitlin said.

Barry nodded and put the ring on and then he walked up to Allegra and touched her arm and all of her memories from the old earth came back. She started looking around and realized where she was and then she turned to Barry and Caitlin and said "Ok, so this is weird. I am a thirteen-year-old girl with the maturity of an eighteen-year-old since I was older on the old world then I am here." Allegra said.

Barry and Caitlin couldn't help but laugh at that statement. "Well that should mean that you should be less trouble for us then being that we are family now." Caitlin said.

"I have always loved all of you like you were my family. So, is it alright if I call you mom and dad since you adopted me?" Allegra asked.

"You can call us whatever you want to sweetie. We don't want to force you into anything though." Caitlin said and Allegra nodded.

They then headed out to the hanger that STAR Labs owned that had been turned into the bunker for the Justice League. When they got there, they realized that they were a little early, so they just sat down and talked for a few minutes.

"So, who all is going to be here anyways?" Allegra asked.

"The Green Arrow, Black Canary, White Canary, Martian Manhunter, Supergirl, and Superman." Barry said.

"This is going to be so cool. I never thought that I would get to meet them even when I was on the old earth." Allegra said.

"Do you know who any of them are?" Caitlin asked Allegra.

"Of course, I know who the Green Arrow is. Everyone knows that." Allegra said.

"Not everyone does anymore. When the earth was remade that was erased. The only ones who know are the people who have their memories back." Barry said and Allegra nodded in understanding.

The next thing they know two breaches open up and out of one of the breaches steps Oliver, Laurel, Sara, and Mia and out of the other one steps Kara, Clark, and J'onn.

"Ok, so were we supposed to wear our suits because there is someone here who doesn't know who we are?" Sara asked.

"No, its ok. Caitlin and I have some news. This is Allegra and we adopted her the other day. She also has powers, but she needs training and while she is part of Team Flash, she will not be a part of this for a while. We just thought it would be a good way for her to meet everyone." Barry said.

"Well congratulations." Oliver said and they he walked up to Allegra and said, "My name is Oliver Queen and that is my wife Laurel and my sister in law Sara."

Kara then walked over to Allegra and said "My name is Kara Danvers and that is J'onn J'onzz, and Clark Kent. It is nice to meet you."

Allegra said hello to everyone and then Barry said, "Allegra could you look after Mia while we have this meeting?" Barry said and Allegra nodded.

"Ok, lets call this meeting to order." Barry said. "This is really just a introductory meeting. I think we should all tell how things are going in our separate cities and if we see that one of our cities needs any help, we will all go there to help." Barry said.

"Well, in Star City I think we will be alright. We have a plan to deal with the siege that is going to happen but if I see different. I will let you know what I need." Oliver said and everyone nodded.

"Here in Central City, we are facing Zoom but we have a plan that doesn't need any help. We will let you know if we find out different." Caitlin said and everyone nodded again.

"We just got rid of the Daxumites in National City, so it is quite for now. The next thing should be the world killers and we will need all the help we can get." Kara said.

"You have our teams at your disposal. Just let us know when and we will be there." Oliver said.

"Well right now Metropolis is quiet. But I will let y'all know if I need any help." Clark said.

"Ok, is there anything else that we need to talk about" Barry asked, and everyone shook their heads in the negative.

As soon as the meeting was adjourned there were flashes of blue lightening and they looked over to see that the kids were gone. Zoom came back in and said "Flash if you want to see the children again you will get back to STAR Labs in thirty minutes and you will give me your speed. "Zoom said in his demonic voice.

"Ok! I will be there. Just bring the kids with you." Barry said and Zoom left.

Barry called Cisco and said "Is it ready? Zoom just kidnapped Allegra and Mia."

"Jesse just got back from the speed force so yeah it is ready." Cisco said.

"Good. He will be there in thirty minutes." Barry said.

"Ok, we will have everything ready." Cisco said and he hung up.

"Barry you can't just give up your speed." Laurel said.

"I'm not. This is all part of the plan and he won't realize it until it is to late." Barry said.

"Ok, lets get back to STAR Labs." Caitlin said and everyone nodded.

Thirty minutes later all of the heroes were gathered in the cortex and they saw Zoom enter with him holding the kids so they could not run.

"Ok, so here is how this is going to work. Barry will put this device on, and he will start running. As he is running the device will take away his speed and it will be put into this vile that is hooked right here. Once the vile is full there will be no more speed in Barry's body and then his speed is all yours." Cisco said and Zoom nodded.

Barry got on the treadmill and started running. The vile was starting to fill up and Barry was starting to run slower. The longer he ran the slower he got until he was running at the speed of a normal human. Zoom then went and grabbed the vile and put it into the injector and shot it into his arm. All of a sudden, he started to feel weird. He looked at Cisco and said "What is wrong with me? I don't feel like I am any faster."

"I don't know. How about you try to run around and see what happens the." Cisco said and then Zoom took off running but it was the pace of a regular human. Zoom looked at Cisco and said "What have you done to me? Where is my speed?"

"Oh, sorry. That wasn't Barry's speed you just shot up with. That was the metahuman cure." Cisco said and at that moment Oliver takes out an arrow and shoots Zoom in the chest and walks up to him and twists the arrow so that he is in pain and said, "That is for using kids as part of your plan." Oliver said and then he pulled the arrow out and slit his throat with it. Zoom was dead and now everyone could relax.

Laurel ran over to Mia to check and make sure she was ok. Caitlin did the same to Allegra. After the kids were checked out by Caitlin in the med bay, everyone left for their own cities. After everyone was gone Barry and Caitlin turn off all the equipment in STAR Labs and went home for the night with Allegra with them.

A/N: I hoped you liked this chapter. Please leave reviews and let me know what you think. Thanks for reading.