Chapter 33

Team Flash was in the speed lab training and Barry called for everyone's attention. "I forgot something that will be very important when we go into DeVoe's lair. We will also not to destroy his chair. That was what allowed him to get the other metas powers." Barry said.

"It makes since. If we can find a way to destroy the chair and the helmet, then all he will be is a smart person not being able to do much of anything. Maybe we can even give him the cure and he might become more normal with his smartness." Cisco said.

"Yeah, we will discuss that part of the plan later. First thing we need to do is give Mrs. DeVoe her memories back. Jesse don't you have a speech to give there about STAR Labs in a couple of days." Barry asked.

"Yeah I do. So, I am guessing that will be my job then." Jesse said.

"Yeah, you will be in the perfect spot to shake her hand and introduce yourself. Caitlin, I think you should go with her. Mrs. DeVoe will remember you and it easier if she sees a face she knows." Barry said.

"Ok, I can go and meet up with Jesse when she talks to Mrs. DeVoe." Caitlin said.

"I think we have finally covered all of our bases. Now all we have to do is wait until we can get into DeVoe's lair." Barry said.

Everyone went back to their training. After everyone was done, they went home for the day.

Barry and Caitlin had made plans with Cisco and Jesse to go out on a group date tonight, because it had been a while since they had been able to do that with Dawn being born around two months ago. They were letting Allegra babysit for the night.

When the Allen's arrived at the restaurant they saw Jesse, Ronnie, Cisco, and Camila waiting for them.

"Sorry were late. It just took us some time to make sure that everything was set at home before we could leave." Caitlin said.

"It's no problem. We understand that you have to make sure everything is ok with Dawn before you leave." Jesse said and the others nodded in agreement.

"So, I have heard good things about this place. I also heard that it takes about a month to get a reservation here. So, how did you get the reservation if we just started talking about this today?" Caitlin asked.

"I might have called in a month ago and made the reservation knowing that you would be ready to get out of the apartment for a while." Cisco said.

"Well in that case, that was a very smart idea. Thank you for doing that." Caitlin said.

"What are best friends for." Cisco said with a smile.

"So, have any of you been here before?" Camila asked.

"Ronnie and I have. They have really good food." Jesse said.

"What do you recommend then?" Barry asked.

"I like the BBQ chicken. Ronnie liked the prime rib." Jesse said.

"I think I might try the ribeye. That sounds really good to me." Barry said.

They all decided what they wanted to eat, and the waiter came to take their orders. When the meals arrived, there was very little talking going on because everything was so good. When they were done eating, they all decided to have a couple of drinks before they left. Barry was the only one who was not buzzing when it was time to leave the restaurant.

"Hey look it a karaoke bar. Let's go check it out." Cisco said.

Barry and Caitlin looked at each other because it was the same one that they went to on the old earth with they were on the stakeout looking for Shawna Biaz.

"Yeah, that sounds like fun. Let's go." Jesse said.

Caitlin went around the corner to the alley and changed into Frost, because this was more Frost's style then Caitlin's.

"Well what do you know. My other wife decided she wanted to play." Barry said.

"More like this is more my scene than it is Caity's, so she let me take over." Frost said.

"So, are we going to do a duet tonight?" Barry asked.

"You know it handsome. Let's go in and join the rest of the group." Frost said.

They walked into the bar to see that Cisco was already on the stage singing. Everyone was surprised that he had a decent voice. When Cisco was done singing, he went to the bar to get a round of shots for everyone.

"You know alcohol doesn't affect me Cisco." Barry said.

Frost pulled a vile out of her pocket and handed it to Barry and said "Caity said to give this to you. She said that it is the same one that you used on the night of your Bachelor Party."

"I don't need to end up in jail again and it doesn't help matters that I almost exposed who I am." Barry said.

"You did say you were the Flash a few times, but no one believed you because you were drunk, and no one took you seriously." Cisco said.

"Come on, do it for me handsome. If you drink it, you might get a surprise when you get home." Frost said.

"How can I say no to that?" Barry asked as he took the vile and chugged it.

"Ok, I remember it worked last time, but I don't remember it being this fast." Barry said.

Frost took another vile out and tossed it to Jesse and said, "Everyone is having fun tonight, so drink up."

Jesse turned the vile up and started to feel the effects just like Barry was. Barry then decided to drag Frost up on the stage so that they could do a duet. They chose Summer Loving for sentimental value. Frost was just as bad as Caitlin was, but Frost didn't care. When they were done Jesse went up and song. No one know what to expect from her, but she was actually a pretty good singer. They all decided to have a few more drinks before they all left and called it a night.