Chapter 32

Team Flash thought that they might finally have a way to beat the Thinker. They would have to wait for him to make his move though. They couldn't just go after him without any cause.

"Ok Barry, how about you tell us about this plan that Caitlin, Cisco and you came up with." Jesse said.

"Ok, we know that DeVoe's wife helped us last time because she finally realized that he had gone to far. I think we need to use the memory ring to bring her memories back and then she will be our inside person to let us know what is going on. Once we have done this, we will probably need to steal the helmet that he uses to get so smart. We can't do this until he starts to go to his lair in the other dimension though." Barry said.

"Are we sure we even have to mess with him though? He doesn't have the bus metas that he was going after the last time." Cisco asked.

"I guess the first thing that we will have to is wait until we see if he can find a way to create the bus metas. At least we know who all of them are this time." Barry said.

"I agree. Our first move should be to see what happens with the old bus metas. DeVoe is not as much of a problem if they are never created." Caitlin said.

"Ok then. So, let's get back to work now and keep an eye on DeVoe and see what he does in the meantime." Barry said and Team Flash left their lair to go to work in STAR Labs.

That afternoon Caitlin went to pick up Dawn from day care and take her and Allegra home. When they got there, Caitlin gave Allegra Dawn and a bottle full of milk so that she could go and change really quick. Once she was back, she just watched how Allegra was taking care of her baby sister.

"So, what do you want for dinner tonight?" Caitlin asked.

"It doesn't really matter. What are you in the mood for? I don't really have a preference." Allegra said.

"How about Italian from that new place on Eighth Street? We can get Barry to pick it up on his way home from work." Caitlin said.

"I think I can live with that." Allegra said.

Caitlin called in their order and then she called Barry to let him know that she had ordered from the new Italian place and that he would need to pick it up. Once Barry had brought the food home they ate and then Allegra went to play with Dawn for a while until Dawn was falling to sleep.

When Allegra went to her room to do her homework Caitlin said to Barry "Allegra is so good with Dawn. It is almost as if she has had a sibling before or maybe she has babysat before."

"She probably has. I mean she would be around 19 or so now on the old earth. Most girls have taken care of a child in some way by that point in their lives." Barry said.

"That is true. I just can't believe how good she is with Dawn though." Caitlin said.

"Maybe sometime soon we can let Allegra babysit Dawn and we can finally go out on a date." Barry said.

"I like that idea. So, what do you have planned for the rest of the night?" Caitlin asked.

"Nothing but spending time with my wife and children. What do you have in mind?" Barry asked.

"Well, Frost just reminded me how long it has been since we have been together. I think she wants to have her way with you." Caitlin said.

"I wouldn't be opposed to that. How about she tells me herself." Barry said.

"Ok handsome. So, you want to hear it from me? I want you to take me to bed and screw my brains out. Does that work for you?" Frost asked.

"Yes, it does." Barry said and he picked Frost up and sped them to the room where they made love for the first time in about four months.

"Wow. I forgot how good you were handsome. How about we go at it again and this time I will try to control my screams. It had just been so long that I couldn't control myself. I won't wake Dawn up again. I promise." Frost said.

"Ok. One more time." Barry said and then they made love again.

Once they were done, they went back into the sitting room to watch the news and see what had been happening that day. Soon Allegra came out of her room and said "I thought we were done with all of the loudness coming from your bedroom. I guess I was wrong."

"We are sorry about the noise, but we are trying to keep it down. Especially with the baby sleeping." Barry said.

"I appreciate that. So, anything interesting happen today?" Allegra asked.

"Doesn't look that way. We are headed to bed. We will see you in the mourning sweetie." Caitlin said.

"Good night mom and dad. I love you both." Allegra said.

"We love you too. Good night." Barry said and they all headed off to their rooms to go to sleep.