Chapter 6

Barry was talking to Caitlin and Cisco over the comms trying to find out where Girder was located. They told him that Girder was located outside of Jitter. When Barry got there, it looked like the whole inside of the coffee shop was trashed like Girder was looking for something or someone. Then he remembered the Tony always had a thing for Iris and as of right now she was still working at Jitters.

Barry yelled out to get Girder's attention away from the people who were walking by the coffee shop. "Hey Tony, why don't you come over here and mess with someone who can actually fight back?" Barry asked.

"I don't know how you know my name but don't worry I will give you a beat down if you want it so badly."

Barry started having flashbacks of when he was in school and Tony would always bully him and beat him up. He then called out of the comms saying "alright guys. Any idea how I am supposed to beat a guy who is made out of metal?" Barry asked for the benefit of Thawne being there. He already knows that he would have to do the supersonic punch to knock him out.

"If you do a supersonic punch, that should knock him out Barry. Unfortunately, you will probably end up breaking your hand, or at the very least sprain your wrist." Dr. Wells said.

"Ok, I guess it's the only thing that I can do." Barry said.

So, he turned around and ran about five miles away. When he turned and ran Girder started making fun of him. "Look at the little wuss run. And you people call him a here." Girder said.

The next thing he know though, was that he saw lightening coming toward him and then he felt a huge punch make contact right under his chin and then all he saw was black.

Barry was glad that this time he only had a sprained wrist instead of a broken hand. He got some power dampening cuffs and put them on Girder and took him back to the pipeline.

When he got back to the cortex, Caitlin took him to the med bay just to make sure that nothing was broken. Just as he thought, it was just a sprain.

After he and Caitlin were done in the med bay, they walked back out into the cortex to talk to Cisco and Dr. Wells for a little while. After Dr. Wells left Barry asked "how are you coming along on Team Arrow's suits?"

"I am done making them. I have some ideas to make them more accessible like your suit is when it comes from your ring. I just need some help to figure it out. Do you think Jesse might be able to help?" Cisco asked.

"It never hurts to asked. I am sure she will be happy to help. I am also willing to help." said Caitlin.

"Well tomorrow is our day off. If the two of you can meet me at my apartment so that there are no prying eyes. We can work on that. I will call Jesse and see if she is available to help as well." Cisco said.

"Alright. We will see you tomorrow. Hey Caitlin, are you going to your apartment or mine?" Barry asked.

"I don't think frost is giving me much of a choice, so I guess I am going to yours." Caitlin said.

The couple left to go home for the night while Cisco was looking over his plans for the suits for Team Arrow. He then picked up his phone and called Jesse.

"Hey Jesse, It's Cisco. I have a little project I am working on and I was wondering if you would be able to help me with it?" Cisco asked.

"Sure, I would. When and Where?" Jesse asked.

"My apartment at ten in the morning. This is a secret meeting so don't tell anyone where you are going." Cisco said.

"Gotcha. I will be there at ten. See you then." Said Jesse.

The next morning the team met at Cisco's apartment. Cisco told Jesse his idea of what he wanted to do with Team Arrow's suit. She then said "I have an idea of how that might work. I am working on these particles at Mercury Labs that will help people with injuries or sickness and I think if I can reconfigure them, they make be able to work with the ring in order to make the suit just appear on their bodies. It shouldn't be that hard to do. I will go work on it now."

"That sounds good. How long do you think it would take?" Cisco asked.

"Give me a couple of hours." Jesse said.

"Ok. Will do." Cisco said.

After Jesse left the other three got to talking and they were wondering if they could do the same thing with there suits when it came time for them to use them.

"Man, it is going to take a whole lot less time to get dressed if this works." Caitlin said.

"I know. I mean I already have a suit in a ring. I just wish I could use it. I guess it won't be to much longer once Thawne is gone. This seems like it would be even quicker than my ring. Do you think that you configure my ring to be like the others Cisco?" Barry asked.

"It should be a problem. I should be able to work it out." Cisco said.

"It is going to be so much fun when we can finally get out there and help you Barry. The three of us have always made such a good team while we were out in the field." Caitlin said.

"You're right. We have haven't we." Barry said.

After a few hours, Jesse was back with what she worked on. She applied it to Barry's ring just to make sure it worked.

Ok. So, here is what is going to happen. You need to put the ring on and give it a minute to read your DNA. The ring will also hook your signals from your brain so all you have to do is tell the suit to appear and it will. It will only work for you because it is now hooked to your DNA." Jesse said.

"That sounds cool. Let me see if it works." Barry said.

So, he put his ring on and gave it a few minutes to read his DNA. When it was done, he thought about his suit being on and the next thing he knew it had formed on his body.

"Oh man. This is so awesome." Barry said.

"So, should I apply it to the other rings?" Jesse asked.

"Yeah. You and Cisco go ahead and do that. I just have one question. Oliver and his team will need their weapons. Will they just appear with the rest of the suit?" Barry asked.

"We are going to make it so everything is in the ring so it should be able to work where they just appear like the rest of the suit." Jesse said.

"Sounds good. Well Caitlin and I are going to a movie. We will see you guys later." Said Barry.

Once Cisco and Jesse were through with the suits all they saw on the table were six rings that they were going to take to Star City the next day to make sure that they worked.