Chapter 17

The next day Barry, Caitlin, and Allegra were eating breakfast and talking about what they had planned for the day. "Hey, what do we have planned for today? I would like to start my training." Allegra said.

"We can start by making sure you can use your powers properly, but we are also going to have to teach you how to fight without your powers in case something happens, and you can't use them." Barry said.

"That makes since. Do both of you know how to fight or am I going to have to go take self-defense classes or something?" Allegra asked.

"While we do know how to fight, it is probably best that you learn from the someone who is better equipped to teach." Caitlin said.

"Sounds good. Do you have someone in mind?" Allegra asked.

"Let me make a call." Barry said while going into another room to make the call.

He called Oliver and said "Hey man, I want to train Allegra to fight in case something happens, and she can't use her powers. Would anyone on your team be willing to train her?" Barry asked.

"I would do it, but she might work better with Thea. I will send her out later today to get started." Oliver said.

"Ok. thanks man." Barry said and he hung up to go and tell Caitlin and Allegra that a teacher had been set up and the training would start that afternoon.

"We also need to get you enrolled in school today. We will let you have your choice though. You can go to a normal school or you can do a distance learning program where you can work at your own pace from home." Caitlin said.

"I will do the home schooling. I already know all of the stuff being that I have been through it before. Maybe I can finish early and not have to worry about it anymore." Allegra said.

"Ok. We will work on signing you up for that at STAR Labs today." Barry said.

Everyone nodded their agreement and went to get ready for the day. Once they were done, they went to STAR labs to work. When they got there, they decided to start to work on a way to bring Savitar down.

"Ok. So how do we make it so that he can't see my memories and use them against us? That is how he was always so far ahead of us last time." Barry said.

"I am glad you asked. I have already taken care of that. The ring that your suit is in, it also allows you to keep your powers when power dampeners are around. I also added something else to it. No one can see your memories. All he will be able to see is your doppelganger's memories from before you were put on this new earth. Just don't take off the ring until we have beaten Savitar." Cisco said.

"That's great. That means I can be here and know what is going on this time and I can be in on the plan." Barry said.

"Ok. So, we know that we need to make sure that the speed cannon is made, so we need we need to get Tracey to start working on it. We know that I won't have to go into the speed force this time because Thawne is already in there. But it would be best to have it just in case we ever need it." Barry said and everyone nodded in agreement.

"Let's get started with that and then we can come up with more of a plan after that is done." Barry said.

"Ok. So, Tracey is actually getting ready to graduate college and I can go and offer her a job in my department." Caitlin said.

"Go on and get that done and take the memory ring with you." Barry said and Caitlin nodded as she left to go talk to Tracey.

When Caitlin got to Tracey's college, she went to the science department and found her working in one of the labs. She knocked on the door and said "Hi, my name is Dr. Caitlin Allen and I work at STAR Labs and we would be interested in hiring you after you graduate. Would you be interested in working for us?" Caitlin asked.

"I would be interested, but I have not done anything that would benefit your company yet and isn't your company in all kinds of trouble because of the explosion last year?" Tracey asked.

"STAR Labs is under new management and is going to do what it should have done all along, which doing great things for the city and also the country." Caitlin said.

"Well I am in." Tracey said and then she shook Caitlin's hand which also had the memory ring on it and Tracey remembered everything.

"Let me guess. Savitar is here and you need me to make the cannon again?" Tracey said.

"He hasn't arrived yet. We want to be ahead of the game and we also would have recruited you last time if we were in working condition." Caitlin said.

"So, when do I start?" Tracey asked with a smile.

"As soon as you want, and after your graduate we will make you a full-time employee." Caitlin said.

Tracey nodded and Caitlin left to head back to work.

Later that afternoon a breach opened in the breach room and Thea stepped through and walked up to give Barry and Caitlin a hug. Then she turned to Allegra and said "I guess you must be the one I am training. I am Thea Queen. It's nice to meet you." Thea said.

"Oh, I know who you are. You are in the news all of the time anyways. But how are you one of the heroes? I have never seen one that even resembled you before." Allegra said.

Thea then put on her ring and concentrated on her suit and her blue suit formed on her body and her hair turned white and her eyes turned an icy color blue. "Do you recognize me now?" Thea asked.

"Oh my Gosh, Thea Queen is Ice. This is so cool." Allegra said.

"So, what do you want to learn in your training?" Thea asked.

"I just need to be good at hand to hand combat incase something happens to my powers when I am in the field." Allegra said.

"That is a good thing to think about. On the old world I did not have power, so I had to learn hand to hand combat. I actually hardly use my powers now. Only when I have to, because it is what I am used to." Thea said.

"If you wouldn't mind, could you teach me archery as well? Maybe that way I won't become to dependent on my powers." Allegra said.

"That is probably for the best, and Team Flash could always use and archer." Thea said.

Thea and Allegra then went to the speed lab to train. First Thea taught Allegra hand to hand combat. They worked on that for a few hours until she had an understanding of what was going on. Then Thea decided to give her a few lessons in archery. They worked on that for an hour. When they were done, Thea looked at the young girl and said "You are a quick study. Give me about six months and you should be about to take care of yourself and maybe be able to go out in the field. Keep working on the archery and when Barry comes to help us tomorrow night, I will send him back with a practice dummy so that you can work on your hand to hand combat." Thea said and Allegra nodded.

Thea and Allegra headed down to the breach room so that Thea could leave. Before she left Thea said "I will be back on Sunday to work with you again. If you keep working the way you did today, you will be able to help Team Flash in no time." Thea said.

"Thanks for your help with the training. I will continue to practice everything that you taught me, and I look forward to seeing you on Sunday." Allegra said.

They said their goodbyes and Thea went through the breach back to Star City. Allegra went up to the cortex to see everyone was waiting to see how the training went. "So, how did the training go?" Caitlin asked.

"It went really good. Thea said that if I kept learning like I did today that I might be ready in six months. She is also teaching me archery. I might just use my hand to hand and archery skill just like she does even though she has powers. She says that she only uses her powers when absolutely necessary." Allegra said.

"That might be a good thing for you. It will allow you to not become too dependent on your powers." Barry said.

Allegra nodded and then Barry and Caitlin decided that it was time to go home because Allegra look really tired and they had done all of the work that they needed to do for the day.

A/N: I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far. Please leave reviews to let me know what you think and what you think that I can do better. Thanks for reading.