Untitled Part 44

A few days later the team was having a meeting to see how building the cell was going. It looked like it was coming pretty well. "So, how is it coming with building the cell for Bloodwork, guys?" Barry asked.

"It's coming pretty well but it could take up to a week possibly more for it to be done." Cisco said.

"Oh, that sounds good just get it done as soon as you can. We need to make sure that he doesn't make too many of his zombies." Barry said.

"I am going to talk to Ramsey and see if I can help him in a way that doesn't use dark matter." Caitlin said.

"That's a good idea. Go and see what you can do, and I am going to patrol the city for a while." Barry said.

"I also think that we might should follow Ramsey to make sure he doesn't get his hands on any dark matter that doesn't come from us." Cisco said.

"That is a good idea. If we don't let him get his hands on any dark matter, we may not need the cell, but it will be good to have it just in case." Barry said.

"I agree. We might need it for some reason like in case Chester has problems like he did last time." Cisco said.

"You know, it took me a while to warm up to Chester, but I got to where I liked him." Barry said.

"Yeah he was a pretty good guy and he was smart too." Cisco said.

"Yeah he was. Well I am going to patrol for a while. Let me know if something comes up." Barry said.

A little while later, Caitlin was knocking on the door of Ramsey's office. Ramsey came to the door surprised to see Caitlin standing there.

"Caitlin it has been forever. What have you been up to?" Ramsey asked.

"I know it has been a while. How have you been?" Caitlin asked.

"I am doing fine. From what I hear, you are doing well too. You are married to one of the richest men in the city." Ramsey said.

"Barry doesn't care about stuff like that. He wasn't born rich; he just happened to get luck and have a business given to him that made him a lot of money. He is still the same guy he has always been though." Caitlin said.

"I am sure he is. So, how can I help you? I am sure you didn't just come here to talk." Ramsey said.

"No, you are right. I didn't just come to catch up. I hear that you are working on a cure for your mom's cancer. I was wondering if there was a way that I could help. I have a lot of tools at my disposal that I could use to help you." Caitlin said.

"You do have something that I need. I could use some of the dark matter that you and your husband have." Ramsey said.

"Sorry Ramsey, but I will not let you use dark matter. That will have the chance of turning people into metahumans and we are trying not to make more people into metahumans." Caitlin said.

"But I know it will work. It is the missing piece to the puzzle for this cure." Ramsey said.

"I will help you in any way that I can, but I will not give you dark matter. It is just too much to chance when it comes to how dangerous this cure could be." Caitlin said.

"I understand what you are saying, but I really need it to finish my cure." Ramsey said.

"Sorry, I can't help you with that. You will have to find another way and I will help you if you want, but if I find out that you use dark matter for your cure, I will call the police and tell them what you are doing. They know what dark matter does to people." Caitlin said.

"I will take your offer for the help that you are willing to give me. I need all the help that I can get." Ramsey said.

"Ok, I will be back tomorrow with some of my equipment and we will start working on a cure." Caitlin said.

"Ok, I will see you tomorrow. It was good to see you Caitlin." Ramsey said.

Caitlin walked out and she put her comms in her ear and said, "I got Ramsey to back down for now. I don't know how long it will last though."

"Sounds good. Do you think you can keep an eye on him for a couple of hours so that we know that he doesn't find the dark matter somewhere else like he did last time?" Barry said.

"I can do that. I know that he is probably going to do something like go after dark matter on the black market. I just can't figure out how he got it last time." Caitlin said.

"Just keep an eye on him and we will more than likely find out." Barry said.

"Ok, I am on it." Caitlin said.

Caitlin changed into Frost and went to the roof to and waited for Ramsey to leave for the night. She sees him go to an abandoned warehouse where he is meeting with the same guy that he turned into a zombie last time. Once she saw Ramsey hand the man some money she jumps down from the rafters and shoots and ice blast at the both of them make them fly backwards into the wall. Frost then took out the dark matter cartridge and smashed it.

"What are you doing? I needed that." Ramsey said.

"If you keep trying to get dark matter, I will stop you every time. It is too dangerous." Frost said.

"Why would you stop me? You have to know that I am going to use this dark matter for a good cause." Ramsey said.

"I don't care if it is for a good cause or not. If you use dark matter it will turn people into metahumans, and I will not let that happen. Go home and know that my friends and I will be keeping an eye on you." Frost said as she made an ice slide and left the warehouse but only far enough that she could still keep an eye on Ramsey.