Chapter 24

Everyone was at Star Labs finishing up their day of work when all of a sudden all of Team Flash's cell phones started to send them alerts. They all snuck into the hidden area in the pipeline where their new headquarters was located to see what was going on. When they got there Barry asked, "What have we got Cisco?"

"This is bad Barry. It looks like Grodd has is with his army of gorillas and is coming to attack the city." Cisco said.

"Do we have anything that will make it so Grodd can't control our minds?" Barry asked.

"Glad you asked, and the answer is yes. The rings we all wear will take care of that. I added everything that I could think of to those rings. They make us all pretty much unstoppable. I learned a lot from the old earth." Cisco said.

"Well that is good to know that the rings will protect us. What about Team Arrow and Team Supergirl?" Barry asked.

"I did the same to all of Team Arrow's before I gave them theirs and I told Mon-El about it so that he could do that with their rings as well. So, they should all be set as well." Cisco said.

"Caitlin, I need you to call both Oliver and Kara and tell them to get as much of their teams here as soon as possible. We are going to need all the help we can get. Cisco you will going out with us. Caitlin, Felicity, and Laurel will run comms." Barry said and everyone nodded and went to start suiting up.

Caitlin called both Team Arrow and Team Supergirl and the next thing they knew two breaches opened and all of both of the teams stepped through the breaches. "So, what are we dealing with here Barry?" Oliver asked.

"Telepathic gorillas. Don't worry though. They won't be able to control your mind as long as you all keep your rings on." Barry said.

"That's good to know." Kara said.

Cisco looked at Kara and asked, "So who's the new chick?"

"Oh, that is my cousin Sam. She is Kal's biological sister." Kara said.

"I like the suit. It is the exact opposite of yours. What's Blur on yours is red on hers and what's red on yours is blue on hers. It's pretty sweet." Cisco said.

"Ok so, what do we need to do here. Are we going out there to kill them or what? I mean where do we keep them if we keep them alive?" Oliver asked.

"Could we put them on Lian Yu?" Barry asked.

"That's not a bad idea. I doubt they would be able to get off of that island." Oliver said.

"Ok so, that is our plan. Try to knock them out and then we find a way to get them to Lian Yu." Barry said and everyone nodded.

All of Team Arrows archers went back to the bunker quickly and got as many tranquilizer arrows as possible and came back and got ready to go out in the field with Team Flash and Team Supergirl. When the teams got to the middle of the city they met up with the army of gorillas. The archers on Team Arrow plus Allegra started shooting tranquilizer arrows at the gorillas taking them out slowly but surely. Barry and Jesse were going around at superspeed knocking gorillas out as quick as possible and Team Supergirl was using their speed and strength to knock out the gorillas. Soon it was only Grodd left standing. Grodd looked at Barry and said telepathically "Flash, how can I not control any of you?"

"We have finally worked out a way to make your powers useless against us. I will give you one chance. Stand down and we will take you peacefully to a place where you and the other gorillas can live without being bothered. Don't stand down and we will take you there by force. Your decision." Barry said.

"I will not back down Flash. I will destroy this city." Grodd said.

"Ok, have it your way." Barry said as he took off running in the opposite direction.

"Where is he going?" Thea asked.

"Oh, you have never seen this before. This is so cool. He is going to do a supersonic punch." Cisco said and about the time he was finishing telling Thea what was going on Barry was coming back toward them running straight toward Grodd and went he got to the gorilla, Barry hit him hard in the face sending him a good 20 feet backwards, knocking him out.

"Ok, so it looks like this is over. Dig, do you think that Lyla can get and ARGUS plane and get the gorillas to Lian Yu?" Barry asked.

"I will call her right now and tell her the situation." Dig said.

"Thanks." Barry said.

"Yeah. She said the plane will be here in about an hour, so we had better round up these gorillas and take them to the airstrip so that we can get them out of here as soon as possible." Dig said and everyone started to load the gorillas into the same type of meta dampening trucks that Team Flash tried to use to get the metas out of STAR Labs when Thawne was there on the old earth. Once they got to the airstrip, they loaded the gorillas on to the plane and headed back to Team Flash headquarters.

"Well I would like to thank you all for your help. It would not have been this easy without all of you coming to help. Anyways, if either of your teams need any help in the future don't hesitate to call." Barry said.

"We will keep that in mind. Now I think it is time to go back to our own cities so that people don't realize that we have left. Don't want people thinking that they can get away with something because we are gone." Oliver said and both Team Arrow and Team Supergirl opened breaches and left for their cities.

Once they were gone all of Team Flash decided it was time to go home for the night. Little did they know that on the other side of the city a breach opened up and someone exited it so fast that you could hardly see them. He looked out at the city and said, "Now it is time to get my revenge on Team Flash, but first I need to set my plan into motion."

A/N: What do you guys think I should name Barry and Caitlin's baby? Should I go with Nora, or should it be something else? Leave some reviews letting me know some other names you would like to see if you don't think I should use Nora. Thanks for reading.