Chapter 47

A few days later the team was in their lair and they were talking about what they could do about Crisis to keep it from ending the way that it did the last time. Barry was about to say something when the alarms in the lair started to go off.

"It looks like we have zombies walking around the city. I guess Ramsey found a way to get some dark matter after all." Cisco said.

"Damn, I should have known better then to take his word that he would not go after dark matter anymore. He played me. I thought that if he knew about the past that he would make a different decision." Caitlin said.

"It's not your fault Cait. We all should have kept a better eye on him, and we all hoped that if he would change if he saw what he had done in the past. Obviously, he is to hung up on the power that this gives him. Cisco, we need to do like we did last time and set off the particle accelerator to cure the people that are affected around the city. You and Allegra need to get to work on that." Barry said as he and Caitlin went to suit up, along with Jesse.

Dr. Stein and Ronnie joined and were waiting for them when they returned. After everyone was ready Barry told the team his plan.

"Ok, for right now Frost, Firestorm and I are going to go out there and help round up some of these people so we can get them in one place so that there is less chance of them hurting people." Barry said.

"What about me. I can help you out there as well." Jesse said.

"Yes, you can but for right now I need you here with Cisco to find out where Ramsey is. Once we have a location, you let the three of us know and will converge on the location and keep him busy while Cisco breaches you in and you will catch him by surprise and put the meta cuffs on him." Barry said.

"Ok, I get it. I will also try to help out with the cure as well. It will go quicker with as many people as possible working on it." Jesse said.

"That it will. Jesse, Cisco, and Allegra, go and work on the cure. We will go and round up the zombies. I will connect my suit to the computer so that I will know when it finds Ramsey and you three will not have to be in here telling us where he is." Barry said.

"Sounds good. Good luck out there." Cisco said.

The Flash, Frost, and Firestorm left to go an round the people up. The best place that they could take them that was spacious enough would be the park so that is where they decided to take all of the zombies that they found. Once they had rounded all of the people up, they just kept an eye on all of them until Barry got a beep showing that the computer had found Ramsey. He looked at the display on his wrist and said "Looks like Ramsey is at the train station trying to turn as many people as he can. We need to get there and stop him as soon as we can."

Barry picked up Frost and he sped them to the train station with Firestorm not to far behind them. When they got their Firestorm and Frost started shooting Fireballs and icicles at Ramsey while The Flash sped around and got all of the people out of the train station. Once Ramsey was alone, he was not as powerful because he didn't have his zombies that were helping protect him anymore.

Barry got back to the scene and sped up to Ramsey and hit him hard in the chest which sent him flying backwards a few feet. As he was getting up, he was hit with a fireball which kept him on the ground and then Frost came up and froze Ramsey to the ground. At that moment, a breach opened, and Jesse sped out and put the meta cuffs on Ramsey.

"Cisco, make us another breach so we can get Ramsey to the containment unit." Barry said.

"On it." Cisco said and then a breach opened, and they all stepped through it and once they were at STAR Labs, they put Ramsey in the containment unit.

Once they were done with Ramsey everyone walked into Cisco's lab to see Jesse, Cisco, and Allegra working on the cure. They had all been trying to make the particle that was needed to collide with Allegra's UV Rays.

All of a sudden lightning ran by all of them and they could see that it was Dawn when she stopped. "Sorry, I went to visit Karen and Jonathan. What can I do to help?" Dawn asked.

"Come over here and see what else we need to do. It has been a while since I had to make this." Cisco said and Dawn went to see what she could do to help.

"It looks like it is ready to go to me. It looks like it should hold together until it needs to explode." Dawn said.

"Are you sure? I don't want to have to do this again." Cisco said.

"I am sure. Let's go and get this done so that these people can be cured sooner rather than later." Dawn said.

They went down to the particle accelerator and inserted the particle as it was building up speed going around the circle, they opened the door so that Allegra could fire her UV Rays at the particle.

Once the particle was going fast enough Cisco looked at Allegra and said "Do it on three. One, Two, Three."

Allegra fired her UV Rays at the particle, and it exploded, and it sent then cure all over the city. It looked like it was working the same way that it did the last time, and it was turning the people back into their normal selves.

"So, what do we do now dad?" Dawn asked.

"We get prepared for Crisis. It shouldn't be to long now." Barry said and all of the team nodded knowing that he was right.