Chapter 9

The next day Barry and Joe were talking to Cecile about getting Henry or of prison. She thought that it would be a piece of cake to get Henry released within a day or so. They hoped that they would be able to get him out tomorrow because that would be Christmas and that would be a really good present. After they had talked to a judge, they found out that they would be able to get Henry release on Christmas.

Christmas day Barry went to pick up Henry. He was going to ask if he could borrow Caitlin's car, but she had insisted that she was going to go with him to pick up his father.

When they got there, they walked up to the gate that Henry would be walking out of and waited for him. After five minutes they saw Henry walking toward them. Caitlin stood back so that father and son could have their time together. After they were done hugging, Henry turned toward Caitlin and said, "You must be the woman that has stole my son's heart. It is nice to finally meet you Caitlin."

"It is nice to meet you to sir." Caitlin said.

"Call me Henry, Caitlin." Henry said.

"Yes sir. I mean Henry." Caitlin said with a smile.

Caitlin nodded at Barry and he walked up to Henry and touch his arm with the memory ring and Henry looked at Caitlin and Barry and smiled at them because now he truly remember Caitlin as the girl who had hugged him when the Tricksters took him hostage on the old earth.

"It is truly good to see you again Dr. Snow and I am glad that you and my son are together on this world. I am just glad that he did not have to live with the unrequited love that he had for Iris this time around." Henry said.

"That makes two of us." Barry said as he gave Caitlin a kiss.

"Ok, so let's go to Joe's and get the Christmas celebration on its way." Caitlin said.

Both men nodded and everyone went to get in the car. Thirty minutes later they were pulling up in front of Joe's house and when they walked into the house Henry was greeted with hugs from everyone. Soon, Barry got a text from Oliver saying that he was happy for him and his father.

"Hey Cisco, later on tonight I want you to breach some of our friends from Star City here." Barry said.

"You got it man. I have some presents for our niece anyways." Cisco said.

"Niece." Joe, Iris, and Eddie said at the same time.

"You'll find out later." Barry said.

So, they all sat around for a while catching Henry up on the stuff he had missed while he was in prison and all of the stuff that happened during crisis as well. Soon they decided that it was time to open presents. Once everyone was done Barry gave Henry his last present. It was a small box and when he opened it, there were keys inside of it.

"What are these for?" Henry asked.

"These are the keys to Caitlin's old apartment. She is moving in with me so we figured that you could move in there." Barry said.

Then all of a sudden Frost took over for Caitlin and that weirded Henry out a little bit. "I wasn't going to let Caity stall any longer. I mean we love Barry so much and she was really making me mad keeping us away from Barry like that." Frost said.

Henry smiled at hearing that. "Well that was different. I don't think we have had the pleasure of meeting. I am Henry." Henry said.

"Nice to meet you. I am Frost and I am Caity's more dominating side." Frost said with a smile.

"Well I don't want to get on your bad side then." Henry said with a smile as well.

"Hey Cisco, go to Star City and get my niece." Frost said.

"On my way." Cisco said.

Five minutes later Cisco came back through the breach with three other people. They were Oliver, Laurel, and a little girl. When the little girl looked around and she found the person she was looking for she ran towards her.

"Aunt Frost!" The girl yelled as frost caught the girl in her arms and hugged her.

"How is my favorite Queen?" Frost asked as she smiled toward Oliver and Laurel.

"I am doing good. I got so many toys today. My favorite was probably the Power Wheels car that Aunt Thea gave me." Mia said.

"That sounds like fun." Frost said.

"So, who is this young lady?" Joe asked.

"Joe, Iris, and Cecile, this is our daughter Mia. We had her while we were in our five years in hell." Oliver said.

"You had her on that island?" Iris asked. Hating thinking about have to raise a child on an island.

"Not this time. We were actually picked up by the League of Assassin's this time and I was already pregnant when we were picked up. So, she was raised in the League, which I don't know if that is much better." Laurel said.

"So, is she able to take care of herself, like you two are?" Cecile asked.

"Mia, come here and show me some of your training." Oliver said as he held up his hands and the started punching and kicking his hands showing them what she could do.

"Remind me to never mess with her." Cisco said and everyone laughed.

Barry and Caitlin went over to the tree and got a box from under the tree and gave it to Mia. She opened the box and she found and shirt with the flash symbol on it and a shirt with Frost's snowflake on it like the one on her suit. Mia started jumping up and down with joy. "Mommy and Daddy look what Aunt Caitlin and Uncle Barry gave me." Mia said.

"I see. That is very nice sweetie." Oliver said.

Cisco walked over and said, "Now it is time for my present."

He gave Mia a box and she opened it and there was a ring. Mia looked at it and then looked back up at Cisco and asked, "What's with the ring Uncle Cisco?"

"It is just like your mom and dad's. All you have to do is think about your suit and it will appear." Cisco said.

"Cool." Mia said as she put the ring on and thought about her suit and it appeared. It was a suit like Oliver's that was orange because it was Mia's favorite color. It also had a quiver with arrows as well as a staff that would extend when she took it out of the quiver. She also had an orange bow in her hand.

"That's nice baby. You won't be using that for a while though." Laurel said and everyone laughed.

After Mia got her suit to go back into the ring everyone just hung out and talked for a while until the Queen's had to leave. After Cisco breached them home. Everyone talked and had a great rest of the night. It was good to have everyone that Barry cared about under one roof for the first time in a very long time and hopefully there would be a lot more of that.

Author's Note: This was a bit of a filler chapter. Please review or comment on what you think about this story and let me know what you might like to see in the future. I might use some of it.