Chapter 26

The next day was Saturday and Barry and Caitlin had the day of, so they decided to just relax for the day. It had been a while since they had been able to do that. Of course, if something came up for Flash and Frost, they would have to go in, but they were hoping that that would not happen today.

"So, what do you want to do today being that we have the day off?" Barry asked.

"I think that I would like to stay in bed as long as possible because I don't get the chance to do that so often." Caitlin said.

"I think I can go with that." Barry said as he began to kiss the back of Caitlin's neck.

"Not exactly what I had in mind, but I will indulge you for now." Caitlin said with a giggle.

She turned around in his arms and they started to kiss each other on the lips. They ended up making love for about two hours until they heard a knock on the door. It was Allegra knocking. She said "Don't worry mom and dad, I am not going to open the door. I am already scarred enough from all the noise y'all are making. I mean y'all could at least try to be quieter."

Caitlin blushed and then said "Hey, you are 18 you know. So, it is not like you haven't done it before."

"Oh, you are right. Sex is great. You know what the good thing is though?" Allegra asked.

"What's that?" Barry asked.

I'm a virgin so I get to do that all over again. Hopefully this time I pick someone who isn't a dick to lose my virginity to." Allegra said.

"Hey, even though you are not my blood, you are my daughter and you will not be having sex until you are 30." Barry said.

"Seriously. Ok, so when did you lose your's mom?" Allegra asked.

"I lost mine when I was going out with Ronnie. He was the first person I ever loved so it was perfect. I do have to say though, with Ronnie it was nothing compared to your dad." Caitlin said.

"Oh, come on. TMI." Allegra said.

"Now leave us alone or Frost will come out that door and give you frostbite." Caitlin said.

"Ok, I will see y'all in a little bit then." Allegra said.

Barry turned back to Caitlin so that he could finish what he started but he was surprised to see Frost laying there now. "Come on handsome, make me scream so that we can really make her jealous." Frost said.

Barry gave her just what she wanted and when they were done, they got dressed and headed to the kitchen to have breakfast. Allegra was sitting at the table, but she could not seem to look at them. When she finally looked up, she saw Frost sitting there looking at her.

"Did y'all have to be so loud? I could hear you two all the way down the hall." Allegra said.

"What's wrong sweetie. The noise getting to you?" Frost said.

"I mean no one wants to hear their parents having sex." Allegra said.

"Oh my God, I can see it." Frost said.

"See what?" Barry asked.

"She is horny as hell." Frost said laughing out loud. "Go on to your room and fix the situation and then come back and we will decide what we are going to do for the rest of the day." Frost said.

"I am not horny." Allegra said and Frost gave her a look that said "I know you are lying.

"Ok, so maybe I am. I mean my brain is 18. What do you expect?" Allegra said.

"It's ok sweetie. It happens to the best of us. But you still aren't having sex until you are 30." Barry said.

They started talking about what they wanted to do today. They decided that they were going to go to the movie theater and watch the new Bad Boys movie. Barry and Allegra enjoyed the movie, but Caitlin thought it was a little too much cussing, but she did like all of the action that was in the movie.

When they were done watching the movie, they decided to go to the Italian place just down the street. They all got spaghetti. When they were done, they went back to their place and decided to watch another movie. This time they watch Liar Liar the Jim Carey movie. They laughed throughout the whole movie. It was a great movie and when the were done watching the movie Allegra decided that she was tired, so she went to bed.

"Good night mom and dad. I will see y'all tomorrow." Allegra said.

"Good night sweetie. Love you." Caitlin said.

"Love y'all too." Allegra said as she left for her room.

Once Allegra was gone, they Barry turned the channel to ESPN to see if anything interesting happened in the world of sports that day. He watched the top 10 plays for the day, and he was amazed at so of the plays that had happened that day. He turned toward Caitlin to see that she was sleeping peacefully, so he didn't mess with her until he was about to go to sleep. He then picked Caitlin up and took her into their bedroom and laid her on the bed. He then super sped her into her pajamas and then he changed into his sleeping clothes then climbed into bed and got behind Caitlin and wrapped his arms around her to bring her closer to him. Once he had her as close as he could get her, he finally started to dose off.