Chapter 36

A couple of days later the team was in the lair when the alarm went off. "What do we have Cisco?" Barry asked.

"It looks like something is falling to earth from the sky. I don't like the look of it, because if it is what I think it is I don't want anything to do with it." Cisco said.

"Cisco, you and I both know what it is. Get in touch with the Justice League and get all of their teams here as well." Barry said as Cisco started to make the calls.

About fifteen minutes later a breach opened an Team Arrow who consists of Oliver, Laurel, Sara, and Thea arrived. Leaving Roy, Tommy, and Rene to protect the city while Diggle, Shado, and Emiko are still guarding the rest of the Queen family.

"What have we got Barry?" Oliver asked.

"Dominators." Barry said.

"I was hoping this was one thing we wouldn't have to worry with this time." Oliver said.

"Yeah, that was wishfully thinking. At least we know how to stop them this time." Barry said.

"Yeah, that is a plus." Oliver said.

Suddenly there was another breach and out stepped Kara, Alura, Astra, and Mon-El. That left J'onn, Alex, Sam, James, and Nia to watch after National City.

"Clark and Kate will be here soon." Kara said.

At that point another breach opened, and Kate walked out. As soon as the breach closed Clark entered the front of the building.

"Ok, to those of you just arriving it looks like we are going to have to face the Dominators after all. I think everyone is here except for J'onn and Jefferson. I know J'onn needs to stay in national city to protect it. We will only call him if we have to. Jefferson will be here soon. Cisco has filled him in so that we don't have to wait for him." Berry said.

"Ok, so what are Dominators?" Laurel asked.

"Right, you weren't here for that last time. They are advanced aliens that controlled some of our minds last time. They also trapped us regular humans in a program that showed us what our dream lives would be. We finally found a way to stop them though. Please tell me that you have the devices made." Oliver said.

"Not yet, but Stein is working on it right now." Barry said and Oliver nodded.

"Ok, that fixes that problem, but what do we do about the mind control problem?" Sara asked.

"We have devices that will work with that. It will keep them from entering our minds." Caitlin said.

"Sounds good. Get everyone one of those as soon as you can. We don't need the mind control to happen again." Kara said.

A breach opened and Jefferson walked through in his Black Lightening suit. "I have already been briefed on the situation. What do you need me to do now?" Jefferson asked.

"Nothing right now, but you will need one of these." Barry said handing Jefferson the device that would keep him from being mind controlled.

"Ok, let's move out and find that mind control device so we will not need to wear these things for too long." Barry said.

"Should we try to look at the same place as last time?" Kara asked.

"Yes, you and your team should go to that cave and see if the device is there and get rid of it." Oliver said and Kara nodded and took her team with her.

Once Supergirl's team got to the cave they all x-rayed the who cave until Alura found the device they were looking for. She shot it with her heat vision to destroy it.

"I took down the device. We should be in the clear now." Alura said.

Everyone took off their devices to disable mind controlling. Stein walked in the room and said "I think I have a device ready. I am just going to need a day or two to mass produce them so the team can implant them on the aliens."

"Sounds good. We will try to keep them busy until you get them complete." Barry said.

The League gathered in the old hanger that was now made up to be the meeting place for the Justice League. They started to go over plans that would help them keep the Dominators busy until the devices Stein was making were complete.

"Looks like some of the Dominators are attacking Central City. Let's get out there and take them down." Oliver said and everyone nodded as the left the hanger to protect the city.

There were about twenty Dominators for the Justice League to deal with. They were not easy to take down, but with Barry and Jesse and all of the Kryptonians, it only took about and hour to take down the Dominators. The ship didn't look like they were going to send reinforcements yet.

"Well that didn't seem to hard, all though we didn't have to do much." Laurel said.

"I think they were just testing us to see what we were made of." Oliver said and everyone else nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, I thought that was a little too easy. What do you think they will do next?" Sara said.

"If I am remembering correctly, I am not going to be happy about what comes next." Oliver said.

"What should come next Ollie?" Laurel asked.

"The perfect life simulation." Oliver said and the rest of the team really hoped that he was wrong about this.

"I don't know how that is going to work though. Last time they took people without powers. Well, I can only think of two of us who do not have powers." Barry said.

"That is true. Maybe that won't happen this time. We can only hope right?" Sara asked.

Just then a light surrounded Kara and beamed her up. The same also happened to Barry, Oliver, Laurel, Caitlin, and Sara. The remaining members of the League were wondering how the Dominators picked their targets this time.

"Why did they pick that group of people?" Thea asked.

"I think I know what they were thinking. They took the leaders of the Justice League. They want to know how we react when we don't have our leaders." Clark said.

"Well that is disturbing. I am with in a day of having the devices done to cause the Dominators pain." Stein said.

"That's good, because I think we are going to need them sooner rather then later. Clark said and everyone nodded hoping that their friends were going to be ok.

A/N: To Be Continued in Supergirl – A New Earth to Save. Hope you liked this. Let me know what you thought. Thanks.