Halloween Special - Part One (Multi)

Every time there was a holiday in Hermitcraft, Xisuma would have a hermit host a party. They were more than welcome to ask for help, but they would be in charge. Even though all the Hermits know it can be stress-inducing to plan a big event, the one chosen always enjoyed it. Of course, hardly anyone would be willing enough to step forward and offer to do it. Except for this year, Grian asked the admin if he could host the Halloween party.

The short blonde ran around his mansion, double and triple-checking the decorations, the food, the music choice, everything. He kept moving around that Mumbo could barely keep up with him. Finally, he was able to take Grian's hand and pull him close.

"Calm down, we still have all day before people start arriving," he smiled, running a hand through the stressed hermit's hair.

"Yeah, I know that; I just want to make sure everything runs smoothly for tonight," he sighed, leaning his head against the mustached man's chest. "Oh! That reminds me! I need to double-check the lighting outside!" he was ready to take off again, but not before giving Mumbo a quick kiss on the cheek.

As Grian adjusted a lantern outside his mansion, he took a deep breath. He wanted to host this party, and he still does! He knew it would be stressful, but that wasn't going to stop him. Brushing his hair back, he smiled before heading back inside, ready to finish preparations.

"How do we still not know what to wear?!" Bdubs whined as he frantically ran around his room at his diorite house.

"Hey, I thought you already picked out our costumes?" Doc asked while sitting on his bed.

"No, I've been spending all week trying to make a decision," the smaller hermit admitted.

"Just pick something you like," the hybrid shrugged.

"You don't get it!" the freckled male protested, shaking his boyfriend by the shoulders. "This is our first party as a couple! We gotta find the perfect couple's costume!"

"So you waited until an hour before the party to make a decision?" Doc raised an eyebrow, pulling Bdubs' hands off of him so he'd stop being shaken.

"I told you I've been trying to find a good one all week. Plus, it's not like you've been helping yourself," he huffed, sitting down next to his tall boyfriend.

"That's because it's not a big deal to me. As long as we're there together, I'm happy," he shrugged.

"Yeah, yeah, I get it. You're cute. But I still want to find a good costume," the lighter brunette sighed, collapsing dramatically against Doc.

"Okay, get up Bdubs. I'm going to help you," he declared, standing up.

"By helping do you mean picking up the first thing you see?"

"If it works, it works. Besides, you shouldn't complain that I'm helping!"

"It's not 'helping' if you decide to wear an enderman costume!"

"What makes you think I'd want to wear that! And on that note; what's wrong with an enderman costume?"

"It's just not original!"

"And going as a princess and a knight is?"

"Shut up, Doc!"

"No, you shut up!"

"Asshole!"

"Dumbass!"

"Creep!"

"Shorty!"