Day 3 - Suxk You: Blake.

"Honestly, it has nothing to do with you Casi, it's just I'm going to college in the fall and you're still in high school. I think it'll be easy for us to just end it now."

"What happened to long distance Blake? Last week you said you wanted to make it work. You begged me. Now what? You're just changing your mind?"

"You know how needy you can get. I just don't want you to wait around for me. I want you to enjoy your senior year."

Casi rolls her eyes, " If you're going to break up with me, be a man about it. You just want to hook up with every random slut and whore at Dartmouth. Well, by all means, go wild. I hope you get chlamydia!" She screams. Everyone around stares and laughs leaving Blake a bright shade of red.

"What an asswhole! I can't believe he broke up with you when he was basically on all fours begging you to wait for him."

Casi's best friends Molly and Tiffany tried their best to console her with no such luck.

"Tiffany? You're being more quiet than usual. Nothing to add?"

She sighs, "I know something that might upset you. I'm just trying to figure how to—

"Just spit it out."

"I heard from Ashley Vayard, she's a sophomore, that Blake has been seeing her older sister Michelle. She's a sophomore at Dartmouth."

"He's cheating... ON ME?!"

Tiffany mods.

Casi sucks her teeth, "What a shame. You know what this means right?"

"Are you gonna—

Molly gasps, "Can we watch?"

"Yes and yes." Casi smiles mischievously.

"Do you have to do this Casi?"

Molly rolls her eyes at her. "Tiff, you could've went home. No one forces you to tag along."

"She won't because she likes to feel included."

Tiffany frowns and looks down at her hands.

They knocked on Blake's door, hard. When he opened he was surprised to see all three of them. "What are you guys doing here?"

"I'm gonna be blunt Blake, I'm always blunt. It was one of the things you hated about me, remember?"

He stood annoyed.

"I want to have sex one last time before we end things for good and my friends... they want to watch."

His expression changed drastically. "Is this a joke?"

"Am I laughing?"

He shrugs, "Okay."

Casi pushes past him and her girlfriends follow.

"Wait, is this really happening?" Tiffany whispered.

"Just be quiet and go with the program." Molly whispered back.

Casi threw him on the bed with force. So much it shook even him. She pulled his shirt off with no help from Blake and began to make out. As he went for her shirt, she pinned his hands down to the bed. What started out as seductive and playful Quicky became violent and rough. He thrashed around until he was too weak to. Then he was still.

"Man, I never get tired of seeing you suck the life out weak little boys."

Casi wipes her mouth, "A succubus gotta suck."

"Better get out of here before his parents come home."

"Go home and pack."

"Why?" Molly and Tiffany asked in unison.

"We are going to Dartmouth this weekend."

Molly's mouth dropped. "What? I thought you only sucked men?"

"Don't be silly. Succubus always go both ways. Men and women have different taste. Both equally good. Can't get enough of either." Casi smiled as she walked out with Molly on her heels.

"I need new friends." Tiffany sighed.

"I heard that!" Casi yelled as Tiffany scurried to catch up with them.