Day 8 - Trick or Treat.

"Stay in your room, okay? I don't wanna see you peaking out. Go to the bathroom before you go to bed."

Little Timmy crosses his arms, "Is your boyfriend coming over?"

"Timmy, remember how I let you watch and eat whatever you want in exchange for you going to bed, staying in bed, and keeping your mouth shut?"

"Yes. You're the best babysitter ever." He says dryly.

"Unless you want that to end, go." She pointed to the stairs.

He sighed and trudged up them.

"Good night."

"Yeah, yeah."

The doorbell ranged as soon as the bedroom door shut.

"Hey babe."

"Nancy, you look hot."

Nancy twirled in a skirt way too short for her. "I'm glad you like it. I wore it just for you... to rip off me." She pulled him in and onto the sofa.

The doorbell rings again as Nancy's about to take off her top. "I swear this better not be a kid begging for candy."

"Trick or treat."

On the doorstep was a kid no older than six or seven with a sheet over his body.

"What the hell are you supposed to be?"

A ghost, give me candy."

"You see this bowl right here?" She gestures to an empty bowl next to the door. "Do you see the sign? Can you read the sign?"

The ghost shakes his head.

"Oh, well that's sad. It says once the bowl is empty no more candy will be given. Sorry kid."

"I... want... candy."

"Listen you little brat, there is no more candy. Why are you even out right now alone it's like 9:30?"

He looked up at her quietly.

"Okay, I'm closing the door. Go home."

She closed the door and proceed to walk back to the living room.

"Who was that?"

"Some kid begging for candy." She climbs black on top of him, "Now, where were we?" Her shirt falls to the floor. "Oh yeah, here." Her back jerked inward and blood spewed from her mouth. Nancy tumbled over, a knife sticking out of her back.

Her boyfriend screamed and ran out of the house without a second thought.

"I...WANT...CANDY."